Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
If there's one good thing about COVID-19, we are not getting those ****** online betting companies ramming those ****** commercials down our throats every 2nd commercial.

Maybe not every second commercial but they haven't gone off the tv or radio. And my motto through this has been if you can conduct your business according to the health regs you should continue to do so. For your own sake and that of those who can't.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
If your looking to have a flutter today, I got a special for you fellas

Toffee Tongue in the Adelaide Oaks.

been running 2nd to Collette, who I believe is exceptional, on bog tracks.

gets a bog today, will amble into 1/1 out of gate 3, hillbilly Thornton can steer. 5-1.

Reactions: 3 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Nice one, ez, followed you in. Brave ride, saved lengths on the other placegetters, which made the difference.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Well done easy, she was given a peach of a ride.

yeah those tassie hillbilly's can really steer.

I think im going to self isolate this spring, even if the world is normal

my form guide dyslexia seems to settle right down without any distractions from the outside world.

stoked you fellas followed.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
You're in form easy, I reckon this is the new normal.

might as well work this vein.

I made a lot of money off Kementari as a 3yo.

then he lost his sprint and I sacked him pretty quickly.

then he failed as a stallion, and so they cut his nuts off.

now he's aiming at The Stradbroke.

the G3 lead up tomo gets him in. I reckon hes no chance in a Stradbroke, but I think hes better than the field tomoz, even humping 61.

good jockey, fit, trying.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Great get last week ET!! Can't follow you in tomorrow, need to see that horse win again before it get's leysy's $$$.

Stay out race for me so GL all.

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
might as well work this vein.

I made a lot of money off Kementari as a 3yo.

then he lost his sprint and I sacked him pretty quickly.

then he failed as a stallion, and so they cut his nuts off.

now he's aiming at The Stradbroke.

the G3 lead up tomo gets him in. I reckon hes no chance in a Stradbroke, but I think hes better than the field tomoz, even humping 61.

good jockey, fit, trying.

Tailing out of respect.

• Sad

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
SA Derby. The fave, Dalasan, might be too good or he might be a 2000m horse, and at under 2-1, can't have him.

Leysy's lad Warning has been disappointing this autumn. I think he won a weak Derby and has done bugger all since. At $4, I'd be laying him.

I reckon the VRC Oaks was a stronger race than the Derby. Moonlight Maid came from last to run third to Miami Bound. She has good form around Soul Patch, who yeah lost to Warning in the Derby but is almost certainly a miler/2000 horse IMO, finishing not far off Alligator Blood in the Australian Guineas.

Last week as we all cheered on Toffee Tongue, Moonlight Maid went around the field early from a wide position, did a lot of work in the lead, and then after it looked like the field would swallow her up, found a bit more and ran second to our girl who had the dream run.

The daughter of Puissance de Lune, she looks a genuine stayer. She has great black type form, can race on pace or come from the back, and at $14, she'll have a bit of my money e/w, provided she parades well on the quick back up.

Of course, Russian Camelot might just be too talented and brain them, but there's not a lot to go off.

Last edited:

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Re:Melbourne Cup

She's Archie one of my favourite horses who gave me a good collect in the 2003 Melbourne Cup has a daughter running in the Oaks tomorrow --------- May's Dream.
I reckon she will stay longer than a Mother in Law. I'm going to back her to win and take her in quinella's and trifecta's.

My old favourite, She's Archie has got another of her progeny running in the SA Derby today (Rising Archie)

Rising Archie will definitely get the trip, but he hasn't the brilliance of Dalasan and Russian Camelot. Going to have a win and place bet on him, because I reckon if it's made a test of stamina, both he and Warning are a real chance.

Good luck everyone.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Caulfield R1 National Choice looked classy on debut, running the best sectionals of the program at Geelomg.
R6 Hang Man 3rd up ready to win

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
My old favourite, She's Archie has got another of her progeny running in the SA Derby today (Rising Archie)

Rising Archie will definitely get the trip, but he hasn't the brilliance of Dalasan and Russian Camelot. Going to have a win and place bet on him, because I reckon if it's made a test of stamina, both he and Warning are a real chance.

Good luck everyone.

Edit

Gaucho who ran second to Rising Archie last start at Royal Ararat just franked the form by winning the first at Royal Donald by a couple of lengths:cool::help
And I backed him:banana

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Rising Archie stopped like he was shot. While he was going up a lot in class, with his breeding he should've run the trip out. Wouldn't be surprised if he bled or broke down.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
I reckon Bobbing is a good each way chance in the Scone Cup today.
He’s probably head and shoulders above the rest of the provincial and country horses and with a nice price to boot! But I think the blue army will take prize with bucko aboard. Lovely track and atmosphere at Scone.
Who’s willing to forgive Sunlight and back her in the Goodwood?