Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
He’s probably head and shoulders above the rest of the provincial and country horses and with a nice price to boot! But I think the blue army will take prize with bucko aboard. Lovely track and atmosphere at Scone.
Who’s willing to forgive Sunlight and back her in the Goodwood?
Couldn't back Sunlight - was horrible last start. Like Santa Ana Lane - plenty of pace in the race should set it up for something from behind to finish over them, is the quality horse along with Gytrash.

Reckon Dusty's horse is worth a $ each way at Flemington tomorrow (Main Stage) - race 4 #8 for those who are wondering - currently $18

T44

Reactions: 1 user

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Couldn't back Sunlight - was horrible last start. Like Santa Ana Lane - plenty of pace in the race should set it up for something from behind to finish over them, is the quality horse along with Gytrash.

Reckon Dusty's horse is worth a $ each way at Flemington tomorrow (Main Stage) - race 4 #8 for those who are wondering - currently $18

T44
Gytrash for me. Couldn't possibly back Sunlight. I'd be wary of SAL, actually only been placed 19 of 40 starts and in recent runs hasn't been able to run past many horses.

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005

T44
Santa Ana Lane didn't run on as expected - struggled to find an excuse to be honest. Dusty horse (Main Stage) must have left its wheels in the car park as was very ordinary, unlike the great man. Tough day on the punt (again)

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Santa Ana Lane didn't run on as expected - struggled to find an excuse to be honest.

I think the excuse is 7yo T44.

I thought he'd beat them too (didnt have a bet yesterday),

but fast horses keep being born (unless the mare's been in the barn with Kementari)

and grow into 4 and 5 yo's,

while the others teeth wear down and become finish line photos on the walls of pubs.

same as everything else in the world.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
It is a bit of nonny these days and only placed 19 of 41 overall.

talk about a funny horse that somehow has mind-*smile* punters. when he was really fast, he kept winning at $20.

now that hes slow, he keeps losing at $5

Will sunlight be in foal by Christmas?

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
talk about a funny horse that somehow has mind-*smile* punters. when he was really fast, he kept winning at $20.

now that hes slow, he keeps losing at $5

Will sunlight be in foal by Christmas?
What you got for us today boys? My tip El Questro each way race 4

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
What you got for us today boys? My tip El Questro each way race 4
A few roughies worht $1 each way, all late in the day. Randwick race 9 no 17 Malea Magic ($19), Eagle Farm race 9 no 15 Shijin ($21) and Adelaide race 9 no 16 Our Benevento ($7). All care, no responsibility!

Would never have said this a month or 2 ago but reckon So Si Bon can win again at Flemington.

Good punting for those game in wet conditions in most locations.

T44

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
got some value today fellas.

BR5 no5 DDD

set for this race, fit, horrible gate but will go back.

Theres some good fillies in the field. Rocha Clock looks the winner on form,

but DDD EW @20s

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
I will get in early with my tips for Sat. Rand r6 n7 High Low Bet, Race 8 Sambro, Flem r4 Mount Popa and Race 8 Kenya. Kementari at odds of 20 win and 6 place warrants at least place investment. Keen to here the good oil from you knowledgeable lot.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I will get in early with my tips for Sat. Rand r6 n7 High Low Bet, Race 8 Sambro, Flem r4 Mount Popa and Race 8 Kenya. Kementari at odds of 20 win and 6 place warrants at least place investment. Keen to here the good oil from you knowledgeable lot.

I wouldn't put a dollar of Twiggy Forests money on Kementari,

even if you could back a horse to run last, he'd beat one home.

but I'm in a slump, so he may well win.

I've never ever backed the winner of the Stradbroke, but I like Trekking, even from the carpark.

but im confident that the smarter amongst us won't be racing to jump aboard my tips

Last edited:

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
I wouldn't put a dollar of Twiggy Forests money on Kementari,

even if you could back a horse to run last, he'd beat one home.

but I'm in a slump, so he may well win.

I've never ever backed the winner of the Stradbroke, but I like Trekking, even from the carpark.

but im confident that the smarter amongst us won't be racing to jump aboard my tips
Trekking for me too.