Tickets v Carlton Away | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tickets v Carlton Away

they need a senate inquiry into these ticketing mobs - charge $5 on every purchase (even free redemptions),

and are utterly useless and make no effort to improve.

it actually gets worse every year.

are they really blaming Taylor Swift? she's left the country hasn't she?

Reactions: 3 users
ticketek not recognising my *smile* barcodes.

im *smile* over this business

anyone else getting this problem, or has RFC given me dodgy barcodes?

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
download.png

Took 40 minutes and crashed multiple times trying to login but we got there, bring on Round 1 or 2 or whatever the kids are calling it these days...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
trying to get good dreamtime tix for international visitors

ticketek not recognising my barcodes

rang rfc they explained its specifically ticketek not recognising RFC codes for this game.

*smile* me.

I pay in excess of $1000 a year to get dibs on $75-$500 tix 5-6 times a year at best,

and tickettek *smile* it up every *smile* time.

I said to the helpful RFC person

'can you please get the club to call these useless *smile* *smile* *smile* ers crooked useless *smile* *smile* *smile* s out??'

and he goes 'will do, that's a recurring sentiment' :ROFLMAO:

well handled young man

edit: rfc called me back in 10 mins and said it should be sorted. haven't tried it yet but the take home is this:

1. ticketek are horrible useless *smile* and

2. RFC are well very competant and helpful

• Angry
Reactions: 6 users
got tix so alls well in the end

thanks to RFC and no thanks to Tickecunts

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Got tickets in AFL members. Surprisingly it was a pain free process.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Got 12 all on level 1 for rich v carl

9 tickets at 2.07pm
and the other 3 at 2.17pm

Please merge if there is already a thread.

Tickets go on sale Wednesday (being the designated away team).

Is there a seating category price list? If so, can someone please share?

Got a group of 5, 2 of them want a reserved seat, but the other 2 don't wanna spend a fortune and are happy to settle for GA
i just paid $58 each for 2 seats in m8 with the h/a discount

trying to get good dreamtime tix for international visitors

ticketek not recognising my barcodes

rang rfc they explained its specifically ticketek not recognising RFC codes for this game.

*smile* me.

I pay in excess of $1000 a year to get dibs on $75-$500 tix 5-6 times a year at best,

and tickettek *smile* it up every *smile* time.

I said to the helpful RFC person

'can you please get the club to call these useless *smile* *smile* *smile* ers crooked useless *smile* *smile* *smile* s out??'

and he goes 'will do, that's a recurring sentiment' :ROFLMAO:

well handled young man

edit: rfc called me back in 10 mins and said it should be sorted. haven't tried it yet but the take home is this:

1. ticketek are horrible useless *smile* and

2. RFC are well very competant and helpful
They fixed it, first time i got rejected and about 10 mins later it worked

Got tickets in AFL members. Surprisingly it was a pain free process.

Great to hear. It was fine for the first 9 but was worried for the next 3 wasn't sure when I would get back in as wanted to get them on level 1 but luckily enough I did. Smiles all round.

I was waiting using chrome for over 1/2 an hour so i switched to edge and was waiting about 5 mins

They fixed it, first time i got rejected and about 10 mins later it worked

took me about an hour to get back in;

by which time I go 27 rows back, through absolutely no fault of my own.

I pay my memberships, take the morning off work to queue, have everything organised and ready,

and these useless counts *smile* it up, again.

if the airlines and the supermarkets can get some senate heat,

its time for these *smile* ticketing cartels to cop some.

it should be '*smile* it up, and the ticket's Free'

Port and Sydney are both Sunday twilight games ( *smile* you very much afl :mad:🖕) so I don’t think they will have huge crowds. Depends where you want to sit obviously though. The saints game? Is that the one in SA for gather round? If so then you don’t need to worry about tickets if you don’t have one already as I believe it’s sold out ( again, *smile* you afl for playing us at a tiny ground with reduced capacity as well)

Yeah, but go on the useless Ticketek website and try to choose your own seat and apparently they are all sold. Go back a few hours later and, hey presto, you get offered one of the seats that was earlier listed as sold. When I look at the plan of the bay (Roaming Tiger so M1) all the seats except the one they are offering me is apparently sold.

The incompetence of Ticketek is monumental, they have to be the most useless organisation I have ever had to deal with.

When I went in the other day they said their site would take a while to open because of the Taylor Swift concerts . . . tickets were sold out months ago.

Go in today and still the site takes time to open, are they running the site on a 30 year old DOS server? Actually, unlikely, that would be faster.

Then I lost the reservation on some tickets because my time ran out. It ran out because I had to enter my card details 3 times before it was happy and then, go to the next step . . . oh, you need to log in. I had already logged in multiple times.

Ticketek are an absolute joke.

DS

took me about an hour to get back in;

by which time I go 27 rows back, through absolutely no fault of my own.

I pay my memberships, take the morning off work to queue, have everything organised and ready,

and these useless counts *smile* it up, again.

if the airlines and the supermarkets can get some senate heat,

its time for these *smile* ticketing cartels to cop some.

it should be '*smile* it up, and the ticket's Free'

You're right, we should complain to our parliamentarians. They have a monopoly on sales to specific venues and their site is beyond woeful. Ticketmaster are no better.

Time for an enquiry.

DS

Yeah, but go on the useless Ticketek website and try to choose your own seat and apparently they are all sold. Go back a few hours later and, hey presto, you get offered one of the seats that was earlier listed as sold. When I look at the plan of the bay (Roaming Tiger so M1) all the seats except the one they are offering me is apparently sold.

The incompetence of Ticketek is monumental, they have to be the most useless organisation I have ever had to deal with.

When I went in the other day they said their site would take a while to open because of the Taylor Swift concerts . . . tickets were sold out months ago.

Go in today and still the site takes time to open, are they running the site on a 30 year old DOS server? Actually, unlikely, that would be faster.

Then I lost the reservation on some tickets because my time ran out. It ran out because I had to enter my card details 3 times before it was happy and then, go to the next step . . . oh, you need to log in. I had already logged in multiple times.

Ticketek are an absolute joke.

DS
Don’t get me started on ticketek. I’m saving my rant(s) for them for later on. I have plenty for the afl before I even think about ticketek :)