Tickets v Carlton Away | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tickets v Carlton Away

I was targeting Level 4 front in the Ponsford at a cost of $50 each.

Ended up getting Level 4, Row F in the Ponsford for $40 each.

Strange system, but for once I did better than I was hoping.

My mate also got tix for Geelong away. No idea where I'm sitting

I was targeting Level 4 front in the Ponsford at a cost of $50 each.

Ended up getting Level 4, Row F in the Ponsford for $40 each.

Strange system, but for once I did better than I was hoping.

My mate also got tix for Geelong away. No idea where I'm sitting
Yea. mine were 40 ea , pleasantly surprised l4 Q

Probably the least painful it’s ever been for an away Carlton game.

Got front row centre wing on level 4 for $10 each (3121 member).

Also got undercover down at the cattery which is a bonus as who knows what the weather will be like down there in June at night!

For those who are Roaming Tiger members our tix have gone on sale too. That's disappointing as we usually have our own separate window... and i missed out on my preferred seats for Melbourne and Essendon due to lack of notification.

Last edited:
For those who are Roaming Tiger members our tix have gone on sale too. That's disappointing as we usually have our own separate window... and i missed out on my preferred seats for Melbourne and Essendon due to lack of notification.

Yeah, I need to get on to those games, it is such a crap shoot as to where they choose to seat you and we have no choice to change tickets (the all other seats sold BS).

I'm looking at booking Essendon and Melbourne hopefully this weekend when I see my daughter. Bays M1 and M2 are presumably guaranteed or they find us seats somewhere nearby on Level 1 from what I know of the Roaming Tiger arrangement.

Actually, one of the worst instances of ticketing I recall was a few years ago in the Roaming Tiger bay pretty much the whole front row was Footscray supporters. How the hell they got those tickets when the rest of us couldn't is not only a mystery but also a travesty, I've never got closer than maybe row D.

DS

PS: I couldn't get a decent ticket to the Port game as I will be going alone. But, hey presto, when I went for 2 tickets with my daughter's membership (still cost $0 as comes with the membership) I got nice tickets on the end of Row J. So, if anyone wants to use my spare seat PM me, first in gets it.