Tiger AAs 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger AAs 2020

Gawn lucky too. McRae and Guthrie never play on the wings. Very disrespectful for true wingers.

Reactions: 1 users
Did Liam Ryan actually have a good year? I know his been munched hyped about in recent weeks , just don’t remember him starring earlier

Guthrie, Byrne-Jones and NicNat - all had an average season. What a joke.

Reactions: 1 user
Chris Johnson and Cameron Ling are 2 more Ridler
Ling hey. No wonder Stagerfield is a walk up start every year. I’m stunned he couldn’t squeeze Selwood and the little master in as well. I guess Guthrie is adequate compensation.

Richo, SHocking, Tredrea, Jakovich, Gil is chairman , KB and a couple others

Pretty obvious who the responsible parties are. Every time Richo tried to talk it was clearly shut down. Meanwhile Tredflog and Shitovitch input was always welcome

8 time AA Patrick Dangerfield just doesn’t sit right with me, yes his a bloody good player , however 5,6,7, 8 times are reserved for genuine legends of the game imho , off the top of my head I can think Of at least 5 players most people would rate higher then Dangerfield .

Bad luck to our lads , I’m sure they’d be a tad disappointed, however im sure there focus is on something much bigger

Reactions: 2 users
Ling hey. No wonder Stagerfield is a walk up start every year. I’m stunned he couldn’t squeeze Selwood and the little master in as well. I guess Guthrie is adequate compensation.
Guthrie would be the 4th or 5th main mid at the Cats ?

Has to be the worst AA backline ever.

Richmond would beat this soft bunch of horn dogs, hands down.