Tiger AAs 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger AAs 2020

I actually bothered to pick an under 22 team, may be linked to lockdown boredom......
I had 17 out of the 22 in my team, and being completely unbiased had Shai as my captain as he was a certainty to be selected.
That little diving twerp Gryan Miers (with probably worst kicking technique in the AFL) got selected ahead of Shai?
Unbelievable.

Reactions: 3 users
No Tom Stewart!!

How does skunk McCrae get in there?

Reactions: 1 user
That little diving twerp Gryan Miers (with probably worst kicking technique in the AFL) got selected ahead of Shai?
Unbelievable.
Yeah. ... watching him kick it 40m straight into the guts of a Swans player the other night I thought, no way this bloke would EVER get a game for us doing that *smile*.
Do you really want kids aspiring to kick like that?:vomit

How many Cats aside from Corey Enright are in the squad?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
As expected, but Short is pretty unlucky. He'd be top 3 in the JDM imo.

It’s just more ammunition for our players who missed out.

No one understands Richmond - I mean how can you dominate a game and no one player gets 20 possessions.

How many times do we dominate a game and win and the opposition players get the votes.

How many times do we dominate a game and win but the opposition team wins all the stats.

How many times do we dominate a game and win but the opposition team wins the frees.

The longer this goes on, the better it is for us as it means no one has been able to work us out.
We have revolutionised how the game is measured and the scribes hate it.

I mean Martin not making AA last year shows how they have absolutely no idea.

Reactions: 7 users
Relax everyone, we might've only got 3 AA nominations but we got 22 AAA nominations.
That's all that matters

Reactions: 3 users
I don't rate Ryan, or at least, I don't rate what he does. He plays the Jason Cloke role.

Bit harsh on Ryan imo. He's basically played as an undersized KPD who also wins his own ball with Pearce, Hamling and Logue missing the majority of the year.

Stranger selections (Butters) and non-selections (Goldstein) for mine.

How did Shai miss out?

How in heavens name did Collingwood get 4 players? They can't beat time with a stick!

These subjective awards are flawed due to selections being based on personal likes and dislikes and not on form!

Reactions: 1 users
Pretty much the expected nominations I think and I'd say two of the three will make the side with Dustin probably missing out. Bolton and Baker victims of the unwritten rule to produce more than one season.

Short could have made the list as well but when plenty of his own supporters kick him regularly, it's probably a reasonable omission.
Martin should be first picked.
How can the best player in the league consistently get overlooked?

Reactions: 1 users