Top 4 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Top 4

Dont think there will be any spanking of Carlton this week. This is exactly the type of game they would get up for - just to ruin our chances.

We need to be carful. No one knows if Nank will be back. I'm sure Cotchin and Stack will miss again. Chol might be out injured.

I think the general confidence from the media is a bit over the top given one loss almost certainly means no top four. It's pretty hard to win nine in a row and the Eagles, Lions and even Carlton are going pretty well. It will only need a small drop off in effort in any of the last three games and the double chance will be gone.

Reactions: 1 users
I think the general confidence from the media is a bit over the top given one loss almost certainly means no top four. It's pretty hard to win nine in a row and the Eagles, Lions and even Carlton are going pretty well. It will only need a small drop off in effort in any of the last three games and the double chance will be gone.

I think that's just the media, they're the same mob who were talking up Essendon after they managed to fall over the line against Gold Coast.

DS