Trade Talk Radio 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Talk Radio 2023

The only thing I like about him
He is hungry to play.
He won't be a soft kok and expect a few 'Stafford' type incidents.

Our love affair with the Sydney ruckmen continues

Reactions: 1 user
He did take a few marks but thats a highlight package
Needs to take more than a mark or less a game to warrant his selection

Nank ave 2.82 marks a game
Soldo ave 2.30 marks a game
Naismith ave 1.87 marks a game

• Haha
An insurance ruckman on a 12 month deal.

We have our future 1st ruck imo in Samson Ryan. An insurance ruck is exactly what we needed and as long as he stays on the park as he did in 2023 it is a pretty good choice imo.

Reactions: 16 users
Collingwood are picking up Wingard
There correct terminology is “Collingwood rehabilitation group to secure Chad Wingard for 2024”
He’s not playing in 2024 and if he got back to the level in 2025 he would be rising 32 with a bad injury history.

So we hang *smile* on Colonwood for sniffing around Wingard after we've just picked up Naismith. Some weird thought processes going on around here.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
So we hang *smile* on Colonwood for sniffing around Wingard after we've just picked up Naismith. Some weird thought processes going on around here.
Wingard not long ago snapped his achilles though, and Naismith is nothing more than 3rd string back up.

Reactions: 1 users
Pies have the 2nd oldest list behind the cats, this suits their drafting strategy lol 31 next year, his best is well and truly behind him, pass!
He would be 4th in line of their small forwards, after Hill, McCreery, and Schultzz
typical Wright, does what he did at Hawthorn. Bargin picks that go nowhere.

Reactions: 1 users