Trade week and a half 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade week and a half 2019

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
For me it is a different type of feeling. Like how are we going to extend this golden period. Need to be thinking 4/5 years in advance now. What will the side need then.

We are getting so much right can this continue
that's why i am happy for us to hit the Draft & keep adding to the next generation. as it now we have 4 picks inside 40 which is a very strong hand maybe a couple more in the 3rd rd bracket depending on other trades.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We couldn't possibly go 10 days listening how Sydney get Danihar.
Its going to be a snooze fest 10 days.

Sydney's 2020 forward line.
*A finshed Buddy. Gone, its all over.
*A bloke that gets injured sneezing.
And *Emu.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Daniher hasn't played for 2 years, groins are shot but Esserdern nuffies think he's worth the world. :mhihi

Typical Essendon.
They havent done anything since 1909 and think all there players are gold.
Harley thinks he is actually picking up gun.
Dainhar struggles to get onto the ground.
I can see by round 5 2020, sydneys injury list..
Franklin 6weeks hamstring.
Danihar 8 weeks Groin.
2 million bucks sitting in the grand stand.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
What has the world become.
Tom Papley for pick 9.
Danihar for 2 first round picks.
Josh Bruce pick 34.

Zips thoughts
Papley pick 20-30
Danihar 1 pick between 10-20 or straight swap for McCatin
Josh bruce pick 76

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Happy to have 4 picks in the draft. Then get a gun in the rookie supplementary draft. And another in the mid season draft.

Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Geelong are so funny.
Best player in the comp is Kelly and they want more then 2 first round picks for him

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Grigg Ellis Weller Butler Menadue Miller Nahas
I'd add Townsend as well. Weller a rookie, I'd delist Miller and rookie list him, another couple of years in a professional environment, given where he came from, could be worth the experiment.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
I'd add Townsend as well. Weller a rookie, I'd delist Miller and rookie list him, another couple of years in a professional environment, given where he came from, could be worth the experiment.

Would love Townsend to stay on the VFL list.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Geelong are so funny.
Best player in the comp is Kelly and they want more then 2 first round picks for him
For Dangerfield they gave up picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore, who was delisted after 2 years and 0 games. So "more than" two first rounders for Kelly exceeds what they gave up for Dangerfield.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
For Dangerfield they gave up picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore, who was delisted after 2 years and 0 games. So "more than" two first rounders for Kelly exceeds what they gave up for Dangerfield.

They were also handed a 1st Rd draft pick by the AFL to help them get Gablett back.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Clubs are throwing away picks.
This will lead to new administration cleaning up the mess.
No way u give away 3 picks away for any player. Unless its a 20 year old Judd, Carey or Castagna.
2 first rounders for Danihar. Unbelievable
3 picks for kelly. Shut the joint down.
With 3 picks under 25 you would have a chance to snag a Graham, Bolton or a Cotchin.
Good luck to them.