Trade week and a half 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade week and a half 2019

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
How shifty possibly Adelaide where with Heath?

Are clubs medical teams so far apart in their treatment & diagnosis of players?

Hearing Alex Keath has stress fracture in his shin near the base of his foot.

Both St Kilda and the Dogs diagnosed him and said you need an op and out for four months. Adelaide said he didn’t need anything, we will manage you and you will be fine.

He apparently has done the op last week at Adelaide and out for 4 months.

His value goes down now and possibly both clubs would be wary of picking him up now?

The issues Bennell had with Fremantle with his calf. Comes to Melb and apparently found the problem and is back on track.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
For Dangerfield they gave up picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore, who was delisted after 2 years and 0 games. So "more than" two first rounders for Kelly exceeds what they gave up for Dangerfield.

Geelong will accept 2 first rounders, but not the 2 first rounders the eagles can offer. pick 14 and next years first rounder isn't enough. one of them needs to be a top 10 pick. I don't think thats unreasonable.

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Just let him go to the draft #**** Geelong
I agree. The guy has 2 autistic kids FFS, his reason for returning home is valid. If Geelong are unreasonable, go to the PSD and he'll get to where he wants to go.

Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Geelong will accept 2 first rounders, but not the 2 first rounders the eagles can offer. pick 14 and next years first rounder isn't enough. one of them needs to be a top 10 pick. I don't think thats unreasonable.

I think that’s fairer Ian4.

One within 1-10
Then one within 11-18

How they get the first one is the key as WC don’t have a top 10, but Fremantle do!

You want to go home to WA there are 2 clubs.

Going to be tough for WC.

But it worth 3.

PSD then

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Every trade there's at least one player that seems to be overrated and cause a lot more fuss because they had one breakout season or they're perceived to be better than they actually are. Jade Rawlings immediately springs to mind from years ago. This year it seems to be Papley. He's a decent player, but Carlton seem to think he's the messiah. Good luck to him, though. It's a long way from the rookie draft.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Wells on trade radio saying Kelly is worth 3 FIRST round picks!

What???

Thats what happens when your head is stuck up your own Asss.

Kelly at best pick 15 and 25 and shut the FLK up geelong.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Yes Ottens was 12 and 16 wasn't it. Geelong could not come up with the top 10 pick but deal got done.

They sent a player to Melbourne and we got that pick in return.
He wasnt the best player but he was better then the 4 after deledio.
Thats was a disaster draft for us.