Train on players | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Train on players

Schofield took a very nice mark in this highlights package. He might be a surprise packet, as he was concentrating on basketball until a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 1 users
Schofield took a very nice mark in this highlights package. He might be a surprise packet, as he was concentrating on basketball until a couple of years ago.

That explains it, I didn't know Schofield's basketball background but I were saying to a fellow track watcher the he looked and moved like a basketballer not a footballer

Reactions: 1 users
That explains it, I didn't know Schofield's basketball background but I were saying to a fellow track watcher the he looked and moved like a basketballer not a footballer
Well he's no chance, who has ever heard of a basketball player making it in the AFL.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Have you got an early opinion on him caesar.

Didn’t Pendlebury play a bit of basketball?
Nah, that's just a rumour:rolleyes::)

Stand to be corrected..... but I'm led to believe he's the ONLY player to have played both basketball and Australian rules football..... much like Dustin is the only player to win a flag along with Brownlow-Ayres-Smith medals in the same year.
Not forgetting Dangerfield, who is also a dual sportsman, having achieved many accolades in junior diving competitions.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Wasn't Mark Chaffey on the verge of getting a contract to join a American baseball team??

Reactions: 1 user