Training For 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For 2023

Is it just me or does Sonsie kinda look like the nerdy dweeb hovering around the fringes of the cool kids n trying to look like he's having fun???
Nope, the super cool kid in any group is the one who doesn’t give a fruit tingle what other think. Quiet leader, follow me or not I don’t care type. They hold things together without trying. Never offical leaders.

Juddy strikes me as the cool nerd.

Reactions: 2 users
The slick down comb over cuts down on wind resistance making the Sonz glide through the play
Phhhht. Shave the head n the aerodynamics are solved, then if you add a proper head tatt you instantly turn the nerdy dweeb look into dangerous tuff.

Reactions: 1 user
Yep. I've got the reverse Duz hairstyle. Growing left and right sides but empty in the middle.

Hey, you stole my hairsytle :rotfl2

I like to joke that I know when I need a haircut when my beard needs trimming. I have it trimmed and say "may as well do the top". BTW I wish it was a joke!! Just on that, either I get massively ripped off for my haircut or my beard is cheap as chips. $25 for a 2-3 minute razor cut of the top, and then $30 for a 20 minute full cut, with bare bladed razor for the edges of the beard. Not sure if I'm being ripped off, or if I get a great deal on the beard haha

• Wow
Hooper looks super fit.

Doesn't he? Looks bigger than I remember.

Has lunch next to Jack Riewoldt at Pantry in Brighton on Friday. Looked super lean. Almost too skinny.

Hey, you stole my hairsytle :rotfl2

I like to joke that I know when I need a haircut when my beard needs trimming. I have it trimmed and say "may as well do the top". BTW I wish it was a joke!! Just on that, either I get massively ripped off for my haircut or my beard is cheap as chips. $25 for a 2-3 minute razor cut of the top, and then $30 for a 20 minute full cut, with bare bladed razor for the edges of the beard. Not sure if I'm being ripped off, or if I get a great deal on the beard haha
Sounds Posh

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Hope you're right - but looking good walking into training is probably not a high bar.
Compared to looking over weight or even just standard ?

Pretty clear he’s lost a few kgs and is moving very well at training watching the footage.

• Love
What’s with the trend of players walking into the club carrying their boots and runners?? Put them in a bag like a normal person

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Can someone call in a bomb threat at whatever golf event caesar is at? Need him down at Punt Rd ASAP.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users