Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!!

Spent ~1 hour with @Ceaser this morning watching through the fence.

Skills were on display as it was mostly non-contact. Dimma picking up the cones and hands-on with an individual group is a sign of the times.

Had a close-up to Soldo, Bachar and Cumberland who are in rehab and were in front of us. Soldo possibly the biggest man I have ever seen. Got a friendly hello and he said his knee is doing well. Cumberland is a nice size. Bachar is a phenomenal athlete and similar muscle tone to Ceaser....

My takeaways:
- Biggie is a fine specimen. Great trunk.
- Chol could easily be interpreted as the best player out there. In fine condition.
- Balta has an incredible presence about him. Booming voice. AA-lock.
- Grimes still looks like a skinny rookie pick.
- Had to confirm with Ceaser who was Will Martyn, as his body shape has changed dramatically.
- Titch was in the group in front of us. He just has that ability to do what no one else can do in tight situations.
- Miller has lost his awkward-gait. Looking forward to seeing how he develops this year.
- CCJ looked good and in one contest out marked Lynch very convincingly
- Good to see Junior out there. Not over-awed but a few years away.
- No Pickett. Hopefully he is not stuck over in WA.
- Baker his usual self. No sun-glasses or evidence of red-eyes...
Good work lads ,still any word on Nigel

I'd love to have seen CJ outmark Tommy. Tommy would probably fire up. He hates being beaten. Funny.

Reactions: 1 users
Just went past Punt Road oval (7 pm Tuesday) and there was a group of 30 odd yellow/black kitted out players doing stretching. They looked like a youth squad? @caesar hope they're not trying to evade your attention?

Just went past Punt Road oval (7 pm Tuesday) and there was a group of 30 odd yellow/black kitted out players doing stretching. They looked like a youth squad? @caesar hope they're not trying to evade your attention?
You sure it wasn't the AFLW training

Could by the Swinburne uni students doing the sports diploma at punt road?

Reactions: 1 user
On Nic and Andys podcast (thanks guys I love it) they mentioned that Marlion was back at training yesterday. Anything to add to that training watchers?

I don't got to training on Tuesday's as they don't usually do much and often indoors, I will be there tomorrow and advise.

I don't got to training on Tuesday's as they don't usually do much and often indoors, I will be there tomorrow and advise.
Can’t you discreetly drill a hole in the wall and report on the indoor sessions as well? Hope to hear that there’s a Marlion appearance at the next one you can watch.

Reactions: 1 users
Can’t you discreetly drill a hole in the wall and report on the indoor sessions as well? Hope to hear that there’s a Marlion appearance at the next one you can watch.
Make sure he doesn't drill into Dimma's room.
God knows what dimma gets upto in his break.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
You have made me redundant TF, you do one lousy training report and you are being acknowledged on Nick and Andy's Tiger Talk Podcast, time for me to retire :D ;)
Your still the man caesar.......your namesake said "Experience is the teacher of all things":)