Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Do you know if Dusty trained forward or mid?
Dusty mainly trains mid, for fitness as much as anything else although he obviously gets involved in the forward set up as well.

As usual Dusty will do what Dusty wants on gameday but I think we will see him spend a bit more midfield time this week, (hopefully he swaps with Shai)

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Prick needs a full scale Nank attack, or perhaps a Foosh full body slam tackle.
If I was Hardwick I would tell my defenders to always fly into packs with knees and elbows.
Have a look at today, it hasn't stopped raining all week and today it's sunny barely any wind. GAGF

Reactions: 1 user

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Ease up zig zag.
Those conditions should also suit our spearheads TommyGun and Jackmond!
Should be a ripper game.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Geez....after Saturday's game doesn't this thread title standout a lot.

Any report for today Julius? Just saw some pics on Twitter with the boys smiling. Everybody's asking about Dion.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Geez....after Saturday's game doesn't this thread title standout a lot.

Any report for today Julius? Just saw some pics on Twitter with the boys smiling. Everybody's asking about Dion.

I had a bit of a look they were half way through their session I reckon and pretty much all the guys that played VFL had left the track the only VFL listed player out there participating with the players that played against Geelong was Cumberland.

Cotch was just doing some jogging and a little kick to kick with Balta but was raising his arms overhead gingerly.
Balta doing plenty of running but still not with the main group.

Will miss main training this week as I have to isolate for 48 hours prior to a day procedure on Saturday.

Reactions: 10 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I had a bit of a look they were half way through their session I reckon and pretty much all the guys that played VFL had left the track the only VFL listed player out there participating with the players that played against Geelong was Cumberland.

Cotch was just doing some jogging and a little kick to kick with Balta but was raising his arms overhead gingerly.

Will miss main training this week as I have to isolate for 48 hours prior to a day procedure on Saturday.
Are peni$ reductions only a day procedure these day?
I was in overnight but must have had more taken off.

Good luck mate

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania

thanks Caesar - hope Saturday goes well for you.

Reactions: 10 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach

Hope all goes well mate.

Reactions: 5 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Thanks Julius. All the best mate.

Reactions: 3 users

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014

Good luck mate, hope it all goes well. We’ll be thinking of you.

Reactions: 3 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Are peni$ reductions only a day procedure these day?
I was in overnight but must have had more taken off.

Good luck mate
That might be because you also had breast augmentation
but your looking good now with the new bolt ons

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Thinking back on training this morning I can't recall seeing Dusty.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user