Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

Prestia doing non contact drills so surely should be right for Gold Coast, Lambert out there as well but even if he feels OK and pulls up well I wouldn't play him in the we have him for Gold Coast game.
i would like to see lambert play this week, in dions absence

then for gold coast, lambert out, dion in

Reactions: 1 users
Main Training Today Thursday:

Not a lot to divulge although Jack Ross may be in doubt?, Aarts tackled Ross who stayed down and punched the ground an indication he had done something, he went inside came back out and ran one lap but then sat on the bench for the rest of training.

A few players did very little, (maybe the 6 day break?), chief amongst them were DRioli, Lynch & Grimes.

Cotch still not doing contact work.

Balta still not participating in footy drills but was running straight lines at full speed, doing heaps of laps and had a bit of a leap on the impact bag.

Lambert didn't look comfortable but we will never know from week to week whether he will play or not.

Non the wiser who will replace Tigga but I am thinking Mansell but I hope not because i'm not a fan.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Not a lot to divulge although Jack Ross may be in doubt?, Aarts tackled Ross who stayed down and punched the ground an indication he had done something, he went inside came back out and ran one lap but then sat on the bench for the rest of training.

A few players did very little, (maybe the 6 day break?), chief amongst them were DRioli, Lynch & Grimes.

Balta still not participating in footy drills but was running straight lines at full speed, doing heaps of laps and had a bit of a leap on the impact bag.

Lambert didn't look comfortable but we will never know from week to week whether he will play or not.

Non the wiser who will replace Tigga but I am thinking Mansell but I hope not because i'm not a fan.
Thanks Kniferack! Love your training reports. :peepwall

Reactions: 1 user
Wow, we're going to be very light in the midfield if Ross doesn't get up. Might have to break the emergency glass and give RCD another go.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Any update on Ross?

Looks like The Sonz might be ready to debut if Ross is out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

Hows Cumberland moving caesar, looked to roll an ankle or something last week?