Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Have had the same procedure every year for 20 years so not sweating it.
A precautionary monitoring scenario(y)
All the best to you Julius.
Take care.

Have you passed your notes, technique to another for your training reports or have you set a webcam near the PRE fence and do it from your bed???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Sounds like Cotch & Balta won't be available till North game :confused: but they are aiming Prestia for Gold Coast.
Chronic hip Lambo is week to week so nobody knows.

Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Got a feeling either Stack or Cumberland come in this week. Suspect Clark may have a spell.

I would be inclined to bring both in and play Edwards as sub

Reactions: 4 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Sounds like Cotch & Balta won't be available till North game :confused: but they are aiming Prestia for Gold Coast.
Chronic hip Lambo is week to week so nobody knows.

Weren't they saying Cotchin would only miss one? Balmey's disinformation has permeated throughout.

• Haha

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
All the best to you Julius.
Take care.

Have you past your notes, technique to another for your training reports or have you set a webcam near the PRE fence and do it from your bed???
Caesar’s on the job. Just keeping his spot for his understudy

Attachments

• 1B2F70F0-9A34-46A7-98AD-D6B4659003A6.jpeg
    1B2F70F0-9A34-46A7-98AD-D6B4659003A6.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Got a feeling either Stack or Cumberland come in this week. Suspect Clark may have a spell.

I would be inclined to bring both in and play Edwards as sub
Really agree; posted pre-game that I doubted Clark or MRJ were ready for the intense pressure from such a big-bodied and physical team as the Thugs / Moggies. MRJ stood up, but shouldn't have doubted him, he's a Rioli. But thought Clark showed he's not ready yet and every game is going to be huge for us now.
I really want to see Cumbers; he shows a true forward's instincts from what I have seen and is quite competitive aerially for his size as well as a pretty deadly kick, including from long range. Would love to see that side-on run-up for set shots at AFL level. Stack did some good things too, but maybe bring him on HBF and keep Bakes in the guts (with Sheds sub).

Pleasing to see Castagna finding some better form too; wonder if his hardness could have made a difference against the Thugs / Moggies?

• Love

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
I had a bit of a look they were half way through their session I reckon and pretty much all the guys that played VFL had left the track the only VFL listed player out there participating with the players that played against Geelong was Cumberland.

Cotch was just doing some jogging and a little kick to kick with Balta but was raising his arms overhead gingerly.
Balta doing plenty of running but still not with the main group.

Will miss main training this week as I have to isolate for 48 hours prior to a day procedure on Saturday.

Hope it goes well for Julius (y)

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
For those wondering Dusty is at main training today:clap2

That is it, no report today required to isolate I just timed my walk to PCR test so that I could wander by PRO to do the Dusty watch.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 34 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

That is it, no report today required to isolate I just timed my walk to PCR test so that I could wander by PRO to do the Dusty watch.

great work Caesar, stay healthy mate.

Reactions: 5 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Prestia doing non contact drills so surely should be right for Gold Coast, Lambert out there as well but even if he feels OK and pulls up well I wouldn't play him in the we have him for Gold Coast game.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Prestia doing non contact drills so surely should be right for Gold Coast, Lambert out there as well but even if he feels OK and pulls up well I wouldn't play him in the we have him for Gold Coast game.

Good news on Dion

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Dimma just confirmed Duz is ready for the Weagles.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

tigers1980

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 24, 2012
In: Soldo Stack
Out: Prestia Clarke

Think they may possibly look at Mansell as well if they want more defensive coverage if Bakes goes into midfield.

• Love