Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

Dusty also made the trip. You wouldn't waste your money if he was definitely gone
He has turned the corner with input this year. Get through this game with a win then North next after that followed by the return of the great man and a few lieutenants and it's game on.

Reactions: 4 users
He has turned the corner with input this year. Get through this game with a win then North next after that followed by the return of the great man and a few lieutenants and it's game on.
Was thinking the same. Win this, give some of the injured an extra break next week then all hands on deck for the remaining 5 games and bang. If the tiger machine can start rolling look out.

Reactions: 6 users
Not too much to report from training.

Great turn out. Reckon we've got heaps of travellers from Melbourne. We will probably have more supporters there tomorrow.

Ross made it through and looked good. He will play.

Not sure if it's normal but Maurice fumbled everything.

All four emergencies travelled- Dow, Sonsie, Mansell and Cumberland all there. Reckon Mansell will be sub.

Reactions: 13 users

Great turn out. Reckon we've got heaps of travellers from Melbourne. We will probably have more supporters there tomorrow.

All four emergencies travelled- Dow, Sonsie, Mansell and Cumberland all there. Reckon Mansell will be sub.
Makes sense they all went up, VFL bye this week. Tho a captains run did they look switched on etc?

Reactions: 1 user

Dow will be the sub

Yeah, but the big question is, did you watch through the fence?

JNR fumbles quite often at training which is frustrating you'd hope someone that low to the ground was clean as.

It still wouldn't surprise me if Ross was a late out after going down and not finishing session on Thursday, if he doesn't get up I reckon Dow comes in.

JNR fumbles quite often at training which is frustrating you'd hope someone that low to the ground was clean as.

It still wouldn't surprise me if Ross was a late out after going down and not finishing session on Thursday, if he doesn't get up I reckon Dow comes in.
Didn’t see the game but Morris’s report wasn’t so good. Thought maybe Sonsie might get the nod?