Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

You'll notice him on Saturday when he makes his 'proper debut' in his home state;)
Think a few will be disappointed with his output if he gets promoted.
Presents as a good 2nds player but not sure how that transfers to the higher level.
Not quick enough.
Poor man’s Mitch Morton IMHO.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Presents as a good 2nds player but not sure how that transfers to the higher level.
Not quick enough.
I won’t be as disappointed as I’ve been with George this season.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Not quick enough.
We won’t know unless we play him at some stage

• Love
Main Training Today Thursday:

Not a lot to divulge although Jack Ross may be in doubt?, Aarts tackled Ross who stayed down and punched the ground an indication he had done something, he went inside came back out and ran one lap but then sat on the bench for the rest of training.

A few players did very little, (maybe the 6 day break?), chief amongst them were DRioli, Lynch & Grimes.

Cotch still not doing contact work.

Balta still not participating in footy drills but was running straight lines at full speed, doing heaps of laps and had a bit of a leap on the impact bag.

Lambert didn't look comfortable but we will never know from week to week whether he will play or not.

Non the wiser who will replace Tigga but I am thinking Mansell but I hope not because i'm not a fan.
Why are you not a fan of Mansell?

Not quick enough.
Probably true but would be good too find out

Not quick enough.
He is actually quite quick, played on the wing for the allies and did a 2.9 second 20m sprint time in his draft year.

Not quick enough.
Give him a game or 3. If he stinks it up fine. Delist.