Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Training Monday 6th:

Saw all I needed to see today Shai returning in MINT condition :clap2

Another positive that Soldo was a late appearance and doing some running in rehab and looked ok.

Dow ran really well in the repeat, (225m?) shuttles giving Kmac a run for his money. The big surprise was that Junior performed pretty well in these. On the last rep, Stacky beat the skip home ;)

Samson Ryan really skillful in one of the circuit drills nailing every pass albeit not under pressure. Why do I bother mentioning this? because whilst he was hitting others were missing in the windy conditions.

Riley, last off the track, continues too seek and receive individual instruction from the coaches, everything I am seeing I am liking, the effort is certainly there.

Not present: Drioli, JR8, Will Martyn

Jack Graham was a bystander and still yet to join in main group training.

Have a bit of reporting fatigue, this will have to do you.

Cheers
View attachment 14201
Reckon that perfect size for Shai , looks strong but not bulky so he maintains his elite agility

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Training Monday 6th:

Saw all I needed to see today Shai returning in MINT condition :clap2

Another positive that Soldo was a late appearance and doing some running in rehab and looked ok.

Dow ran really well in the repeat, (225m?) shuttles giving Kmac a run for his money. The big surprise was that Junior performed pretty well in these. On the last rep, Stacky beat the skip home ;)

Samson Ryan really skillful in one of the circuit drills nailing every pass albeit not under pressure. Why do I bother mentioning this? because whilst he was hitting others were missing in the windy conditions.

Riley, last off the track, continues too seek and receive individual instruction from the coaches, everything I am seeing I am liking, the effort is certainly there.

Not present: Drioli, JR8, Will Martyn

Jack Graham was a bystander and still yet to join in main group training.

Have a bit of reporting fatigue, this will have to do you.

Cheers
View attachment 14201
Really appreciated mate. Love every report

Preseason is a marathon so pace your reporting accordingly. No point burning out mid feb

Reactions: 3 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
By the way The Sonz did a little bit of running for the first time, was rubbing shoulders with Dusty so must have been pinching himself, ( i said pinching not pissing but that's probably appropriate too :) )

Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Hey Julius, how's Teague going out there so far? Does he look well connected with the players?

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Any of the Cubs catching your eye

Our draftees are not doing a real lot yet, Gibcus and Clarke the most involved, both move well and from what i have seen Gibcus's kicking action is perfectly fine which i think some may have been querying? Draft central had it listed as a weakness but looks ok to me.

Reactions: 6 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
The summer of Riley. The train is at the station, about to depart like a bullet.

Reactions: 6 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Thanks caesar

Great update and loving the RCD updates and hoping this boy has a great season and cements a spot in the best 22
how is Biggy & Miller looking going by the pic's and vid's on the RFC website looking like Biggy is just about physically ready

Did Caddy put in a appearance

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Riley and Stacky are two who can really make a difference to the side if they level up.
Spot on Craigslist. We got our big guns at par, these two lads get to B+ footballers, core parts of that second tier performing week in and week out and we right in the mix.

Reactions: 2 users