Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Jefferson for Ashburton in the Under 15's in 2019 kicked 55 goals in 11 games. 10 goals once, 9 twice, 5 four times, 3 twice, 1 goal once and a 0.

Matthew Jefferson
Oakleigh Chargers / Vic Metro / 193 cm
/ 79 kg / Tall Utility

The athletic tall is best performed as a forward so far, but has played in the backline showing some promise in some of his APS matches. As a forward, Jefferson is able to leave opponents in the dust on the lead, easily gaining separation and holding marks well on the lead but also very capable with holding contested marks as well. Jefferson is a reliable set shop, but also looks to pass the ball off to teammates in better scoring positions, meaning that even if he isn’t kicking the goals himself he’s generally securing them well.

Luke Teal - 184cm

Oakleigh Chargers / Vic Metro / 184cm / Defender/midfielder

A smart and attacking player who creates and takes the game on when positioned at half-back. Teal had some exciting moments through the under-17s trials and carnival for Vic Metro and has also displayed some of his qualities with midfield opportunities. He can mark well above his head and is adept at being an intercepting defender for his side.
Didn't Clayton Oliver & Andrew Dunkley's kid train/play for our reserves?
We should do what WC do. Hide them in WAFL

Reactions: 1 users

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
Didn't Clayton Oliver & Andrew Dunkley's kid train/play for our reserves?
We should do what WC do. Hide them in WAFL

Had Clayton Oliver, Nathan Drummond, Daniel Howe and Josh Dunkley all play in the VFL team before getting drafted, could tell back then that Oliver was going to be special

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Had Clayton Oliver, Nathan Drummond, Daniel Howe and Josh Dunkley all play in the VFL team before getting drafted, could tell back then that Oliver was going to be special
That's when we shouldve pretended he was injured and spread rumours he is a dud. And that he is always pissed on Saturdays.
Imagine Soldo Prestia Martin Castagna and Oliver. Unstoppable.

• Love

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
That's when we shouldve pretended he was injured and spread rumours he is a dud. And that he is always pissed on Saturdays.
Imagine Soldo Prestia Martin Castagna and Oliver. Unstoppable.
You had me till you mentioned George in that line up

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Add

Sam Durham - Druggies
Jake Aarts
Anthony Scott -Throwdogs
Karl Worner - Freo
Garrett McDonough -Druggies
Jake Soligo - Adelaide

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Must be a very minor issue to only be expecting a couple of weeks offline. Unlikely to have even damaged the muscle, just some awareness.
That’s a good result. Tommy has had plenty of K’s in the legs already - he came back early with the young blokes so a couple of light weeks won’t be an issue.

Reactions: 8 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
So the boys are off to Bright for their training camp next week which means a week of radio silence from me :)

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Samson Ryan travelling ok can mark and I would back him in every time when he is having a set shot, (@spook can attest to this, still owes me $10 ;) :) ). Not sure if he has added strength?

Well in Samson's signing extension video he said his main focus in the pre-season was/is to build up strength so I guess the answer to my question is yes :)

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
So the boys are off to Bright for their training camp next week which means a week of radio silence from me :)
Say what?

I assume radio silence is code for hiding in the bushes but unable to transmit a report.

What happened to traveling in the luggage hold or overhead locker?

What are ya? A fair weather spy? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
great golf course , best cafe on the planet , beautiful this time of year, can’t believe your not going ;)

Reactions: 2 users