Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Training today Monday:

RCD Clarke Aarts Cotch return.

Absent: Stack, Nank and of course still no sign of Will Martyn.

PS. Cumberland and Lambo also have not been there since boys have returned from break,

3 mystery players were involved in training also.

Sonz, Banks and Grimes took time out of rehab to each participate in at least one of the footy drills so must be getting a bit closer to resuming full-time.

Dusty definitely back to full contact.

Bakes and KMac are having good pre-seasons

When broken into lines Balta was again forward and no midfield for Shai, (this must be a ruse to blindside track watchers :confused: ).

If I am a forward I am not wanting the following players delivering to me on a lead based on my viewing so far : Dow, Hugo, MRJ, (so many easy targets missed).

Lynch started but then disappeared from training so not sure there.

Clarke catches the eye so will be one to watch.

Balta starting to show his wares after a bit of a slow start to pre-season.

They are smashing some conditioning into them but for the most part the draftees are given the luxury of sitting these out.

Biggie looking more confident out there, (keen to see what others think when they get a look at him).

Soldo danced around MRJ at one point :eek:

Parker has dropped off my radar a little bit.

Prestia still going strong.

Samson Ryan travelling ok can mark and I would back him in every time when he is having a set shot, (@spook can attest to this, still owes me $10 ;) :) ). Not sure if he has added strength?

Shai still my shinning star.

There ends my words of, (very little), wisdom for the day,

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Training today Monday:

3 mystery players where involved in training also.

Sonz, Banks and Grimes took time out of rehab to each participate in at least one of the footy drills so must be getting a bit closer to resuming full-time.

When broken into lines Noah was again forward and no midfield for Shai, (this must be a ruse to blindside track watchers :confused: ).

If I am a forward I am not wanting the following players delivering to me on a lead based on my viewing so far : Dow, Hugo, MRJ, (so many easy targets missed).

They are smashing some conditioning into them but for the most part the draftees are given the luxury of sitting these out.

Biggie looking more confident out there, (keen to see what others think when they get a look at him).

Samson Ryan travelling ok can mark and I would back him in every time when he is having a set shot, (@spook can attest to this). Not sure if he has added strength?

Any signs of Cumberland and how is the Brown boy travelling

RCD ? How did he train after the covid

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Any signs of Cumberland and how is the Brown boy travelling

RCD ? How did he train after the covid

No actually, Cumberland has not been out there since the boys have returned from break I'll add him into my absent list in main report.

Riley was solid enough.

Don't worry when Brown stands out i'll let you know ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Cheers caesar, how's Lambert looking? A full season from him and Prestia will have us right in contention.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Cheers Caesar.
Is Banks still wearing a support on his wrist?

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Training today Monday:

PS. Cumberland also has not been there since boys have returned from break,

3 mystery players where involved in training also.

When broken into lines Noah was again forward and no midfield for Shai, (this must be a ruse to blindside track watchers :confused: ).

Samson Ryan travelling ok can mark and I would back him in every time when he is having a set shot, (@spook can attest to this). Not sure if he has added strength?

Haven’t heard much about Caddy? What’s his pre-season like?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Cheers caesar, how's Lambert looking? A full season from him and Prestia will have us right in contention.
Bugger there is another one who has not been out there since the break will also add Lambo to my absentee list in main report.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Bugger there is another one who has not been out there since the break will also add Lambo to my absentee list in main report.
It's become quite obvious that you've only got eyes for Shai:);)

• Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Good work Caesar cheers for the efforts.

Maybe we leave Will Martyn in QLD and put him on the long term list.

Could he 3 mystery players be vying for Martyns spot if he goes on the LTI or do they look more like kids getting some pre season Big Time training experience.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Well when Shai regularly does stuff at training that no-one else can do it is a bit hard to ignore :)
Will cut some slack here Caesar Shai and the Tiger King alone demand most attention.

Great to hear Soldo is going well as he will be a critical addition to the side.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Good work Caesar cheers for the efforts.

Maybe we leave Will Martyn in QLD and put him on the long term list.

Could he 3 mystery players be vying for Martyns spot if he goes on the LTI or do they look more like kids getting some pre season Big Time training experience.
They mystery guys did a lot of the training bar the genuine match sim stuff. Maybe they were some VFL guys to make up the numbers or as you say there just for the experience?