Training today | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training today

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
The boys looked mighty fine to me, especially Duncs and Staff. I know I will be renewing my membership :p

I have had enough of the negative talk, I am chilling out and focusing on the body beautiful :D

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry, NICE Bodies dont win games of football.
I hope Duncan Kellway spent the whole session doing kicking drills as he is the WORST kick in the AFL.
Doesnt matter anyway, he is going in two weeks times, Yippee !
I wont need to wear my crash helmet to the football anymore. ;)

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
I wasnt trying to bring you down, I just asked you a question which you didnt answer either. The plot thickens, was that Tiggytam chasing Greg Stafford around the ground ??

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
I can't answer that Jackstar, I am pleading the 5th amendment.

But no it wasn't me, even though everyone at work is convinced it was, I am not that stupid. Was she blonde?

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Brunette, and I think she was a distant cousin too Krakouer ?
Why are you blonde ?

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
I am a brunette Newman, how did you guess, do I sound bitter and twisted ;D

Anyway I am focusing on eye candy for the rest of the season, you boys can worry about the comings and goings 8)

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Is there anyone worth perving on Tiggergoddess and dont you dare say Pettifer or Bowden

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
At least he is going to be a gun.
Coghlan is going to be a champion.
He has more heart the most of the players put together.
Good selection on your behalf.
As for Dragga, he might get a game this week, dont tell anyone. he he

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
I care if they play good, whats the use about having good looking Duds playing for you.
As for Draga , he apparently went alright last week and IS in the MIX to get a chance this week, might be his last chance though !