Training today | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training today

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
People lets focus on the issues and the positives in 2 weeks from now duds like Kellaway will be cleaning out their locker and the door locks will be changed

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
jackstar said:
I hope Rosy doenst delete my last post !

My posts seem to upset people lately so I'm too busy deleting them to have enough time to worry about others. ;D

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
If the females had there say, we would have a good looking side that gets flogged every week, we have it partly right now, an ugly looking side the gets flogged most weeks :eek:

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
tiggy is just having fun...there is nothing wrong with that.

No need to start ya bitching and whining jackstar, its sposed to be a POSITIVE post, but most of you wouldnt understand that word would you?

And at the moment i think a female would do a better job coaching the side then any male.

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
I would suggest that Caroline Wilson would make a great President.
I have no issues with females in football clubs, the more the better I say , no thats sexist, I will take that back.
The right person for the right job no matter what sex, is that better ?
As for female coaching, what would your game plan be gOtigers?

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
LOL Thanks GoTigers!

At least I have found something positive to focus on in this time of doom and gloom.

Better than reading the same vitriol over and over again.

But then I believe in free speech and I don't take life too seriously.

I love youse all :-*

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
LMFAO

Game plan, what game plan? As long as Duncs and Staff get on the ground that is enough of a game plan for me.

I have never professed to have any ideas about a game plan, I am just a poor supporter who parts with her money every year so some other fool can come up with a game plan.

I don't take myself that seriously, and to be honest I would have no bloody idea so don't pretend to.

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
So you wouldnt mind then if we played Duncan in the centre then ??

For COBURG that is ;D