Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

rensman

interpreter to the stars...
May 6, 2004
North Eastern Victoria
Both boys play for Murray Bushrangers, Zavier, (with a Z not X), is from Shep but not Richmond academy i believe?

Correct Zavier from Shepp. Handy basketballer too

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Maurice Junior training with the boys today, his body shape in the Richmond kit didn't look too shabby :)

I am calling it RCD is Flying;), Kingsley worked with Marlion & RCD throwing the loose ball for your old fashioned one on one compete and retrieve. Scoreline 5 RCD 3 Marlion.

Stackman back on deck.

Lot of ball work today with ball in perpetual motion.

Rance, Shai, Graham, Prestia, Grimes, English, Nank, Basha are players who have only done running so far this pre-seson, no ball work.

Draftees must have an orientation day today?, not sighted

Are these AFL Clowns reading my training reports again ;) they wouldn't know RCD from a grain of salt"

Gen Next: "Riley Collier-Dawkins was the club's No.1 pick in the 2018 NAB AFL Draft, but didn't make his debut as he adjusted to senior footy. After a breakout game in the VFL Grand Final, he has returned with a new sense of confidence and in much different shape than 12 months ago."

Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Are these AFL Clowns reading my training reports again ;) they wouldn't know RCD from a grain of salt"

Gen Next: "Riley Collier-Dawkins was the club's No.1 pick in the 2018 NAB AFL Draft, but didn't make his debut as he adjusted to senior footy. After a breakout game in the VFL Grand Final, he has returned with a new sense of confidence and in much different shape than 12 months ago."

Nakia cockatoo as geelongs 'established gun'?

Geelongs 2020 is gonna be a great one for us tigers i reckon.

I reckon Scott could easily do his bros' sinking ship leap amongst other joshjenkins led highlights

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Do you get journos approaching you Caesar?

I've seen it happen with regular training watchers at another club and I've even seen coaches plant info with them to pass to the journos.

Once or twice Mitch Cleary in pre-Season last year and Mark Stevens about a month out from the finals.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Once or twice Mitch Cleary in pre-Season last year and Mark Stevens about a month out from the finals.

Is that when they learned connor menadue and kel moore were on the verge of established gunship?

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Nakia cockatoo as geelongs 'established gun'?

Geelongs 2020 is gonna be a great one for us tigers i reckon.

I reckon Scott could easily do his bros' sinking ship leap amongst other joshjenkins led highlights

The fact that they are desperate for Cockatoo to go from barely playing to A grade says volumes about their list.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
The fact that they are desperate for Cockatoo to go from barely playing to A grade says volumes about their list.

The same might be said of Richmond, in the context of Alex Rance. The poor bloke couldn’t see out a game in 2019 (Said facetiously).

But will return to stardom in 2020!

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
The same might be said of Richmond, in the context of Alex Rance. The poor bloke couldn’t see out a game in 2019 (Said facetiously).

But will return to stardom in 2020!

Really? You're comparing a 34 gamer forward averaging under 10 disposals a game and kicked 25 goals in his career with arguably the best backman in the last 20 years? I don't see the similar context.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Yes, and noticed GWS's Kelly, who I have to say looks one of the prettiest midfielders going around with that elegant movement and stylish left foot, was hardly a factor in the GF when real champs step up.
Haha at the game I actually thought he was out injured!!

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
In the Grand Final Josh Kelly had a season low 15 disposals. His previous lowest was 22. Stage fright in the extreme.

kelly seemed to go off a bit after he signed his new deal.

I think he may have had a touch of jack graham fright early as well?

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Maybe the club is looking at the future and getting all the kids playing in their future positions and playing together. This will enhance the move to the seniors over time and the senior team machine continues to roll on in its domination of the competition.
Yes. In the end we still have 8-10 players ready to step up outside the best 22 but they are all young. Players like Chol, Balta, DES, RCD, Naish, Turner, CCJ, Garthwaite, Miller and a few others are going to have to play big roles at a vfl level.
it’s also about who we recruit as vfl players because we have lost a few.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
In the Grand Final Josh Kelly had a season low 15 disposals. His previous lowest was 22. Stage fright in the extreme.

Maybe but also might have been somewhat cooked after the week before against the Maggots he got 27 touches and laid 8 tackles in that slogfest
Same for Zac Williams and Whitfield was post surgery and should not have played and neither should have Davis, and Mummy was cooked as well.

The GWS players might have been overawed by the whole occasion too.

Tigers had a few cards fall perfectly for them in due respect.

We wouldve beat them regardless anyway.

Reactions: 4 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Maybe but also might have been somewhat cooked after the week before against the Maggots he got 27 touches and laid 8 tackles in that slogfest
Same for Zac Williams and Whitfield was post surgery and should not have played and neither should have Davis, and Mummy was cooked as well.

The GWS players might have been overawed by the whole occasion too.

Tigers had a few cards fall perfectly for them in due respect.

We wouldve beat them regardless anyway.

Regardless of the reasons I am sure glad he had his worst game of the year. :cupgold

• Haha

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Reckon we have broken GWS and they will fall in 2020.

• Love