Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

Mark Zanotti

Tiger Cub
Apr 19, 2013
Isn't it all quite simple?

Dylan became Alex last year, and will continue to do so. Noah comes in, or at least is in the wings to come in, and gets told what to do by Dylan.

Because defence is our most vulnerable area, we need some keypoz cover if Down the line, Broady or Mr perfect goes down, and the kid with the ETU connections in Noah is the logical solution.

I'm no track watcher, merely a Ceaser reader, but I find talk of Broady onto a wing as scandalous as an after GF photo I shouldn't have searched up, but did anyway.

And Funny to say it, but after watching a 2 min highlight of an inter club praccy match, I can't work out how we can lose it if our defence holds up, and I'm usually semi pessimistic.

Reactions: 5 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Have only one thing to say about training today:

NOT ONE PLAYER IN REHAB:clap2

• Love
Reactions: 28 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Isn't it all quite simple?

Dylan became Alex last year, and will continue to do so. Noah comes in, or at least is in the wings to come in, and gets told what to do by Dylan.

Because defence is our most vulnerable area, we need some keypoz cover if Down the line, Broady or Mr perfect goes down, and the kid with the ETU connections in Noah is the logical solution.

I'm no track watcher, merely a Ceaser reader, but I find talk of Broady onto a wing as scandalous as an after GF photo I shouldn't have searched up, but did anyway.

And Funny to say it, but after watching a 2 min highlight of an inter club praccy match, I can't work out how we can lose it if our defence holds up, and I'm usually semi pessimistic.
Definitely quite simple. Posted like a true cub, maybe one who needs to take a chill pill himself.

We don't even know who the challengers are yet. It changes every year. Try to not get ahead of yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Have only one thing to say about training today:

NOT ONE PLAYER IN REHAB:clap2

Will add one thing, the last 3 weeks have looked good for Balta and it has been with him 100% down back, looks like they are finally going to settle him down?

Reactions: 10 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
1000% it wont happen.
Collingwood would rather delist 10 players rather lose Degoey & Moore.
Have you noticed, DeGoey returned from the summer break looking like Arthur Dunger. And the club didn’t fine or punish him???

Arthur Dunger good work Zips .......... ha ha ha ha :mhihi

Classic stuff from Hoges and a much better time.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Great to hear Balta in defence. Was Dow out there today.Martyn could be a suprise packet this year.Hows Biggy going.

Last edited:

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Will add one thing, the last 3 weeks have looked good for Balta and it has been with him 100% down back, looks like they are finally going to settle him down?
The noise comng out of the Club is he's the 1st in line to take Rance's spot. Wrapped they are settling him in a set position as it will allow him to develope quicker. He can also take the ruck when in the D50 to give the Ruck(s) a chopout (that'd be my guess).

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Great to hear Balta in defence. Was Dow out there today.Martyn could be a suprise packet this year.Hows Biggy going.

Biggy a case of put him in the bottom draw and ask me in 2 years, least developed and very raw, has been mistiming his marks and has done some of the worst kicks i have seen yet shows something. That's why I said to ask me again in 2 years ;)

All other draftee's were out there, it was a very light session due to State duties, VFL practice match upcoming and Marsh series coming up which is why I didn't have much to report on.

We have the likes of RCD, Ross, Stack, Graham, Higgins, Kmac heading the queue to break into the side before any of the new draftees IMO, be content with watching draftees develop in the VFL this year.

PS. Leppa saying Dow is AFL ready is different to saying he is RFC Premiership side ready:)

Reactions: 11 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Biggy a case of put him in the bottom draw and ask me in 2 years, least developed and very raw, has been mistiming his marks and has done some of the worst kicks i have seen yet shows something. That's why I said to ask me again in 2 years ;)

All other draftee's were out there, it was a very light session due to State duties, VFL practice match upcoming and Marsh series coming up which is why I didn't have much to report on.

We have the likes of RCD, Ross, Stack, Graham, Higgins, Kmac heading the queue to break into the side before any of the new draftees IMO, be content with watching draftees develop in the VFL this year.

PS. Leppa saying Dow is AFL ready is different to saying he is RFC Premiership side ready:)
Is Oleg any chance of cracking the senior side?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Is Oleg any chance of cracking the senior side?

Look, Oleg has once again had a good off season, this year it has been as a forward with lightning leads from square and pocket and has looked impressive but how would that work in our current structure?
Leads out quickly a bit like Jayden Stephenson but I don't think I have ever seen elite ground ball skills from Oleg or apply enough tackles or pressure which is surprising.
Tick Tock, can't really see him cracking side, probably should have looked for a new home as he does have something to offer IMO.

Reactions: 1 users

Mark Zanotti

Tiger Cub
Apr 19, 2013
Definitely quite simple. Posted like a true cub, maybe one who needs to take a chill pill himself.

We don't even know who the challengers are yet. It changes every year. Try to not get ahead of yourself.
Sorry, I'll try not to get ahead of myself next time. As a lowly Tiger cub, I should have known better

Reactions: 1 user