Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
You would think CCJ still has some size to put on i would imagine, but his strength could be his marking & around the ground work.
Footy smarts and determination too.

He had a modified first season so what he achieved last year was phenomenal. More size and endurance over summer will make him a genuine backup if not a first 22 starter.

Reactions: 1 user

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Footy smarts and determination too.

He had a modified first season so what he achieved last year was phenomenal. More size and endurance over summer will make him a genuine backup if not a first 22 starter.

A few of the VFL games i saw on TV he sort of reminded me of a Benny Gale type, good strong marks around the ground & can kick a goal if thrown forward.

Tigeronprowl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 30, 2002
A few of the VFL games i saw on TV he sort of reminded me of a Benny Gale type, good strong marks around the ground & can kick a goal if thrown forward.
Has more power in his game than Benny. Just doesnt float in for marks like Benny used to. CCJ soars for his marks and splits packs when going for them.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Bugger, Match Play today, did my training report but then accidently deleted it and not doing it again:mad:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Bugger, Match Play today, did my training report but then accidently deleted it and not doing it again:mad:

oh c'mon caesar, you want us to beg?

what else are you gonna do? Go down the ASX and kick sell orders around? hitch up to The London and waste your hard-earned on Great Northern lager?

at least tell us Marlion Pickett was sublime, Criminal Jones clunked everything and RCD got RSI bursting out of the middle, slotting 55m goals like he was shelling peas (you can even cut and paste that. we just want to hear it like you mean it)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Jeezus @caesar
We're gonna have to get you a PA or a dictaphone!:)

His already got half a dozen PA's down at The Royal.

He just texts them on his dicktaphone, they pull on the dry t-shirt he leaves there on a coat hanger, and they walk out the front with their binoculars out.

his bludging and his jeopardising a lucrative gig on Fox.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
shouldn't have said anything caeser, and no one would be the wiser.

If the tigers do a training session and caeser's not there to report it, did it ever happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Corona virus, US-Cino trade wars, drought, Rancexit, bushfires and floods

have had me at Apocalypse level 1 for months now.

but Caesar goes non-responsive is a game changer.

its officially a crisis at my joint.

Im elevating the status to Apocalypse Level 2

(practically, this means walking to the shed and carrying an armful of rum back to the house)

level 4 is the highest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users