Travel/Overseas destinations | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Travel/Overseas destinations

tigertim said:
Enjoy, heading to. NYC in December. Was going to France but it's just too unstable around there for my family to chance it.
Thanks Tim, I've purchased a New York pass so I'll let you know if it's a worthy investment or not

Tenacious Tiges said:
On a trek around the South Island of NZ right now and we did a Helicopter flight from Franz Josef up to a snow landing at the top of Fox Glacier with our 6yo fella. Amazing! Something you should do if you are ever here and ignore the cost, you cannot describe what you see even after a shed load of photos. Our boys face said it all. We were really lucky because the weather was looking dodgey but we had a good window and it was clear as at the top. They stopped all flights after our flight so we were do lucky.

I recommend this to anyone heading over to NZ. Beautiful country and pretty easy going for us Aussies plus if you are with Vodafone there are no extra charges so I can surf until my hearts content.
Awesome...hoping NZ is my next overseas trip

Have fun CC. Remember, the best thing to do at the immigration body cavity searches is smile and say Thank You.

CC TIGER said:
Heading off with my son to the US for the first time in the morning, New York, Augusta, Chicago, Denver, LA .
Have a great time CC. Perfect time now that it's spring over there. Do what I did, and think twice on what to eat.... ;D

TigerForce said:
Have a great time CC. Perfect time now that it's spring over there. Do what I did, and think twice on what to eat.... ;D
I'm very interested to see these so called "big meals " ;D

CC TIGER said:
Heading off with my son to the US for the first time in the morning, New York, Augusta, Chicago, Denver, LA .

You going to the Masters? Could be a great year given the form of the aussies atm.

dusty delivers said:
You going to the Masters? Could be a great year given the form of the aussies atm.
I am Dusty, only practice round though, Ill have the Tiger polo on so I'll try an get a pic with the Leish

CC TIGER said:
I am Dusty, only practice round though, Ill have the Tiger polo on so I'll try an get a pic with the Leish

Have a couple of friends who have attended and rave about it. May get access to more of the course and get closer to players in a practice round?

Will you be in Augusta for the tournament, wonder what the atmos around there is like?

Won't be there for the Tournament , practice rounds you can take cameras and its heaps cheaper ticket wise there the main reasons I'm doin the praccy round instead, hopefully the Aussies can put up a good show

CC TIGER said:
NYC most amazing thing I've ever seen, just saw Knicks v Nets at Madison square garden.....unbelievable

Yep, great atmosphere in the Big Apple. Just wish I was there CC. Have a great time coz you missed nothing over here last night.

TigerForce said:
Yep, great atmosphere in the Big Apple. Just wish I was there CC. Have a great time coz you missed nothing over here last night.
Just got back from seeing the Rangers at MSG......geez can they celebrate a goal, crowd gos off

dusty delivers said:
Keep up the updates CC love to get a feel of other countries major sports
Saw Nets v Pelicans at Barclay center Brooklyn this arvo , sat in the 6th row not far from Jezza Springer ....even though it was a one sided game the show they put on at the NBA is incredible .....then just got back from Knicks v Pacers , Madison square garden is just amazing for atmosphere, there's something going on the whole time.....did the tour of the stadium this morning has to be seen to be belived, you can get a box which includes floor seating at all events for about 1.5 mil US , I'm lookin into it

CC TIGER said:
Won't be there for the Tournament , practice rounds you can take cameras and its heaps cheaper ticket wise there the main reasons I'm doin the praccy round instead, hopefully the Aussies can put up a good show

Have fun. Try to check out US amateur champ Bryson Dechambeau. Strange fish, stranger swing. Gotta admire the kid for trying something different. Hope he makes the cut and gets some airtime.

scottyturnerscurse said:
Have fun. Try to check out US amateur champ Bryson Dechambeau. Strange fish, stranger swing. Gotta admire the kid for trying something different. Hope he makes the cut and gets some airtime.
Watched him on the practice fairway at Huntingdale , amazingly consistent ball flight, geez he can sneak it out there