Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

Needs a bump, second great game in a row from Cotchy. Nice to see him firing alongside Dusty. It's not a surprise we win if these two fire on the same day. Love his attack on the footy and the man.

Marchin as a good or on par with Geelongs Dangerwood.

Can't wait for the Geelong game. That game will be pivotal in more ways then one.

Martin- Cotchin

Must be the quickest "pouncer" when the ball drops to the ground inside a pack, if doesn't land straight on it scrambles like a mad man... You don't have to look like thug to play the uncomprmosing inside stuff.

waiting said:
Marchin as a good or on par with Geelongs Dangerwood.

Can't wait for the Geelong game. That game will be pivotal in more ways then one.

Martin- Cotchin

Better I reckon mate. Both Dusty and Trent are highly skilled and while Danger is as well, Selwood is a battering ram. The most overrated player of all time in my worthless opinion.

Jason King said:
Better I reckon mate. Both Dusty and Trent are highly skilled and while Danger is as well, Selwood is a battering ram. The most overrated player of all time in my worthless opinion.
Disagree I think Selwood is a gun. He has won plenty of games for the cats with tough, uncompromising football. Dont like him, hate his protected species but certainly not overrated. Best captain in the comp!

saigon tiger said:
Disagree I think Selwood is a gun. He has won plenty of games for the cats with tough, uncompromising football. Dont like him, hate his protected species but certainly not overrated. Best captain in the comp!

Product of environment more than genetics, that's my issue with him. Spoonfed from pretty much the get go with an amazing team. Does not belong in the same class as a Danger, Martin/Cotchin imwo.

Elmer said:
Was he on cement head in the first? Thought he awesome from 2nd onwards.

Could be wrong but reckon he went to Cement Head in the second with a hard tag and not only slowed his influence but hurt him the other way. Second half thought Dusty and CH went at it and Dusty had more influence.
Ward is a beauty, we'd be flag favorites if he played for us.

But I thought Cotchin was outstanding, super clean and courageous. And super calm. Born leader.

saigon tiger said:

Yep absolute gun.

Captains game. His second quarter was massive.

He is so clean with the ball. Others handled it like soap.

Some his possessions when surrounded by gws packs were quite phenomenal. It looked it would be a ball up each time but cotchin just kept feeding it out

Smoking Aces said:
Captains game. His second quarter was massive.

He is so clean with the ball. Others handled it like soap.

Agree, we needed someone to pull us out of the 1st quarter and his 2nd was a thing of beauty. His pressure around the ball in that quarter was amazing. Rioli was also massive in the 2nd quarter.