Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

if Cotchin wasn't ready he could've stuck his hand up and said, "I'm not ready" . but he needed a run and that wasn't going to be via the vfl

He has missed a bit of footy.

Wasn't expected to dominate.

Just glad he seemingly got through unscathed.

jb03 said:
Madness to suggest Chimp should have come back through the VFL

Agree. No point playing him in the VFL - he'll recover his touch just as quickly at the top level.

jb03 said:
Madness to suggest Chimp should have come back through the VFL

c'mon. Swap Cotchin for Menadue, and there is no way we would have been bullied around contests.
We would have flogged them.

zippadeee said:
Apparently he was sore after the game.
They are clueless down there if he misses again.
I recon the whole team was sore during and after the game the way we went about the game. We didn't want to get physical they banged in our players every opportunity they got! I hope it was just because the boys were still a little sore from the slog against Essendon.

zippadeee said:
Apparently he was sore after the game.
They are clueless down there if he misses again.

Where?

I lot players would be sore after being bent over like that.

se7en said:
Where?

I lot players would be sore after being bent over like that.

I was shocked too, sore from what? They didn’t chase, they didn’t tackle and they didn’t spoil.

Clearly, should have played a game or two in the ressies after such a long absence.
Dimma rushed him back, bad player mangement.

First quarter I was very happy with him. After that was indicative of the rest of the team.

asian tetley said:
Clearly, should have played a game or two in the ressies after such a long absence.
Dimma rushed him back, bad player mangement.

Cotchin isnt 100% fit, he should’ve been in the 2nds.
Compare us to port, their captain and best forward are playing in the reserves this week.