Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

diggler said:
Will see him in the Moe caravan park in september at this rate

He should stop the tough guy *smile* and get back winning clearances.
He hasnt been good as a midfielder since 2012.
I would consider Jeff Hogging him...

Midfield was better when he was out injured.
Need to trade heavily for a cunnington type as cotchin prestia and martin are woeful for clearances

zippadeee said:
He should stop the tough guy sh!t and get back winning clearances.
He hasnt been good as a midfielder since 2012.
I would consider Jeff Hogging him...

Hoggy was the homecoming king tonight... What a trade that was.

Reckon the captain is done. Body is done. Was basically a statue around the ground after half time. If he doesn't get hands on it at centre bounce or round the ground ball ups is a liability.
Afraid to say the game has passed him.

frawleyudud said:
Reckon the captain is done. Body is done. Was basically a statue around the ground after half time. If he doesn't get hands on it at centre bounce or round the ground ball ups is a liability.
Afraid to say the game has passed him.

I agree. We will never see the Cotchin of 2012 ever again. His body is shot.
This kamakazee style has worn him down.
Again tonight he was covered in ice bags.

I think Edwards got more out of the players than Cotchin has this year. Love Cotchy. Premiership captain. However we cant have him, Prestia and Martin in the same midfield.

Thought he was ok and not enough help inside.
Named in the best, 2nd game back.
He’s far from done

First Q was like the Cotchin of the last few years. Good signs. Hopefully builds up his match fitness each week after missing 2 months of footy.
Many of our injuries are long term. They'll take a while to get back to playing good footy again after such a long break. It's not helpful.

DragaTheCro said:
Dare I say it, I think we almost play better without him...

Its hard to watch. A midfielder that was crisp and clean now has turned into a battering ram.
Its like Hugh McCluggage turning into Jacob Townsend overnight.
Cotchin as a quality midfielder is over.
Trade for Cunnington. A bloke that is tough and gets a *smile* load of it.

That pick up at speed out of the centre in the first quarter was sublime....pity Lynchy fluffed his lines.
He's far from done.