Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Pffft. He already has a couple. Everyone knows parents don't give a rats about the third child.

Hoping for a half time delivery in the change rooms . By the 3rd child, it should just slip right out and Cotchy could be back by the start of the 3rd quarter.
Hope Castagna isn’t the obstetrician.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Btw, the 'husband stitch' is genital mutilation that causes many women who have unknowingly been given it immense pain. It's despicable.

Here's to a healthy kid, but let it be a boy. A 6'5 Cotchin-out-of-Kennedy could be the next Wayne Carey.

Butch67

Tiger Rookie
Mar 31, 2014
Drove past his house tonight and both cars are gone, so i will assume that baby hasnt arrived and he is at or on his way to the game (assuming Brooke isnt driving herself to the hospital)

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Long Lost Hernaman

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 19, 2007
Drove past his house tonight and both cars are gone, so i will assume that baby hasnt arrived and he is at or on his way to the game (assuming Brooke isnt driving herself to the hospital)

That's more than a bit disturbing Butch.

If were going down the site visit path then maybe our resident superstar Caeser should be sent to report on the Caeser.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Reckon he’ll need at least one game before finals. Wouldn’t want to be first up after 6 weeks in a final.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
The skip was in fine bloody touch too, interesting to see how they treat this from here, 2 very winnable games ahead and then 2 games possibly for a top 2 or 3 spot.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Paternity Leave

That what i reckon.

Hes thought 'I can back myself for most goals and self report, do a hammy, or step away to focus on my mental health'

Have a nice month with Trent Jr. capt'

Lots of ball work with him.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Interestingly he wasn’t limping or had ice on it. Anyway, Melbourne and Carlton next 2 weeks...

Reactions: 1 user