Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

Pffft. He already has a couple. Everyone knows parents don't give a rats about the third child.

Hoping for a half time delivery in the change rooms . By the 3rd child, it should just slip right out and Cotchy could be back by the start of the 3rd quarter.
Hope Castagna isn’t the obstetrician.

Btw, the 'husband stitch' is genital mutilation that causes many women who have unknowingly been given it immense pain. It's despicable.

Here's to a healthy kid, but let it be a boy. A 6'5 Cotchin-out-of-Kennedy could be the next Wayne Carey.

Drove past his house tonight and both cars are gone, so i will assume that baby hasnt arrived and he is at or on his way to the game (assuming Brooke isnt driving herself to the hospital)

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Drove past his house tonight and both cars are gone, so i will assume that baby hasnt arrived and he is at or on his way to the game (assuming Brooke isnt driving herself to the hospital)

That's more than a bit disturbing Butch.

If were going down the site visit path then maybe our resident superstar Caeser should be sent to report on the Caeser.

Reckon he’ll need at least one game before finals. Wouldn’t want to be first up after 6 weeks in a final.

The skip was in fine bloody touch too, interesting to see how they treat this from here, 2 very winnable games ahead and then 2 games possibly for a top 2 or 3 spot.

Paternity Leave

That what i reckon.

Hes thought 'I can back myself for most goals and self report, do a hammy, or step away to focus on my mental health'

Have a nice month with Trent Jr. capt'

Lots of ball work with him.

Interestingly he wasn’t limping or had ice on it. Anyway, Melbourne and Carlton next 2 weeks...

Reactions: 1 user