Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Rusty or not how good is it to see the Skippa Chimp back he is the defensive savage of our midfield in the clinches.

Been setting that standard for years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Anyone else notice him suck on an asthma puffer as teams went to their positions just before the first bounce? That was news to me.

Is nothing out of the ordinary plenty of players do, Ive seen a few taking the odd hit from a Ventolin puffer.

You don't have to be asthmatic to use Ventolin.

Too much will give you tremors and a dry mouth though.

Elite sportsman often use them just to increase the dilation of their airways to allow them to breath better.

I don't think its banned.

Big Richo would be best placed able to clear that one up.

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
I thought his influence tonight was huge for us. He may not have had big numbers but he goes in so hard and impacts contests positively for us. What a champion player he is. So underestimated externally but internally and by supporters we see what he does. Makes everyone around him look so much better.

Reactions: 4 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
We just look more composed with him out there.

And he is brutal at the contest. 65% game time is perfect.

Impact and presence. Still so clean below the knees.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
The rest of the team lift when he’s there. In his preview of the game, Titus O’Reilly said he left a large, noticeable leadership shaped hole in the side during his absence.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Just hunts the ball & crashes in. That itself is worth more than useless out the back possessions.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users