Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
The Port captain hit JR fair and square in the face when he got the free and goal.
No attempt to hit the ball at all.
That is striking..have a look at it. A round arm swing, not a spoil.....any comment from MRO?
Imagine if Lynch had done that? 6 weeks?

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
The Port captain hit JR fair and square in the face when he got the free and goal.
No attempt to hit the ball at all.
That is striking..have a look at it. A round arm swing, not a spoil.....any comment from MRO?
Exactly, he tried to break Jack's jaw (and has form with Gaff). Looking on neutral forums, nobody called it out but plenty accused Jack of flopping. Amazing how it has escaped media scrutiny - we all know the result if it was one of our blokes. The media controls people's minds.

Absolutely nobody wants us to win apart form diehard Hawthorn supporters who would barrack for Al Qaeda over Geelong. It's us against the world.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria
Cotchin WILL show ALL what a leader he is on Saturday night.
He may not be as quick as he was but one thing he IS , is a contested Beast Chimp.
Both captains will give their all but no disrespect to Selwood , one plays differently to the other.

Expect Cotchin to hit Selwood at the first opportunity ala 2017 final vs the Cats, ala Shiel 2017, ala Mumford GF 2019.

He WILL make ANY Cats player earn their disposal.

I hope we win as Cotchin is deserving of being a TRIPLE premiership CAPTAIN , the first in our clubs history so much more than the fairytale ‘narrative’ of ‘mercenary’ Ablett.

Never get in the way of an ‘angry Chimp’.

Attachments

• 1D65F72C-FF4D-4DD0-BA1A-FE33AC28F4BF.jpeg
    1D65F72C-FF4D-4DD0-BA1A-FE33AC28F4BF.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

JR8

Tiger Legend
Apr 23, 2003
Melbourne - Eastern Subs
Absolutely nobody wants us to win apart form diehard Hawthorn supporters who would barrack for Al Qaeda over Geelong. It's us against the world.

All the Hawks supporters I know want Geelong to win. They don't want us equaling them on 13 Premierships.

Just heard Rita Panahi in 3AW say she will feel sick in the stomach if the Tigers win. She's a Hawthorn supporter.

The host Dee Dee and Grant Thomas both picked Geelong as well.

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Just heard Rita Panahi in 3AW say she will feel sick in the stomach if the Tigers win. She's a Hawthorn supporter.
I don't mind Rita but she has no credibility when it comes to footy. Wanted Dusty run out of the game prior to an investigation and stayed silent on the Hawthorn players accused of rape. She was still banging on about Dusty long after he'd been cleared by the police investigation. Just another hater.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6 users

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
All the Hawks supporters I know want Geelong to win. They don't want us equaling them on 13 Premierships.
Actually we go ahead of them as on most tables, the second column lists the number of times you are runners up.

Not to get too far ahead of myself, but it will take at least two years to get ahead of Collingwood because of all the times they lose Grand Finals. :))

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria

Good.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

What Dee Dee knows about football would fit comfortably into a dolls thimble.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014

They all know what they can do.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Unlike us, journalists and media commentators just have a platform to spout their opinions. We don't have to like them or agree with them as the majority are no better informed than the bulk of Pre Enders. If fact there is an even chance some of our group ar better informed.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Actually we go ahead of them as on most tables, the second column lists the number of times you are runners up.

Not to get too far ahead of myself, but it will take at least two years to get ahead of Collingwood because of all the times they lose Grand Finals. :))

Reminds me of what I said to my 12 year old daughter earlier this year.

She was at school and one of the office staff asked her who she followed, she said Richmond, and the office staff said "Oh thats not right, you should support Collingwood". She just laughed it off.

I told her, the correct way to deal with that is to say "no its ok, I prefer to WIN my grand finals" :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Shiel in the 2017 Preliminary Final, Mumford in the Grand Final last year, who’s it going to be tomorrow?
Look out Cats, Captain courageous is coming for you!!!!

Reactions: 1 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
You just know he is not going to leave anything on the park, giving his all for his teammates, coaches, club and the Tiger Army. The skip will have a huge game.

Reactions: 2 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
One thing I’ve found very annoying with my radio on SEN this week while at work.
So much praise for Selwood as a skipper , nothing for Cotchin

• Angry