Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I hope Cotch will not go on next year. That makes me sad.
Not go on? Seriously?
He had one bad game. The previous weeks he has been a catalyst for us winning.
We have been on the road for weeks. The entire team was cooked. Perspective.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Went missing tonight in the last qtr. Wasn't the only one but needed a lift and couldn't deliver

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Poor game tonight - I think he missed Prestia and Edwards still not quite clicking you could see how we were smashed around the clearances with Nic Nat being so dominant

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
It’s just about over for Cotchin, body is cooked. The last time he had a good game was against the dogs and did his hammy.
His kicking has lacked any penetration all year, always a tell tale sign.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
It’s just about over for Cotchin, body is cooked. The last time he had a good game was against the dogs and did his hammy.
His kicking has lacked any penetration all year, always a tell tale sign.
Yep I'm worried. Think this could be his last season. Can't get to contests and just looks slow in movement and mind.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Not go on? Seriously?
He had one bad game. The previous weeks he has been a catalyst for us winning.
We have been on the road for weeks. The entire team was cooked. Perspective.
I love Cotch but i think you are being to forgiving. He has possibly played one good game this year which was against the doggies. His last 3 games have been ordinary with the last 2 bordering on non existent. Nothing wrong with admitting when a champ has reached the end

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I love Cotch but i think you are being to forgiving. He has possibly played one good game this year which was against the doggies. His last 3 games have been ordinary with the last 2 bordering on non existent. Nothing wrong with admitting when a champ has reached the end
Had votes from the coaches in 4 of 8 games before tonight.

Something wasn't right with him. Second quarter, loose ball with NicNat chasing, he almost reluctantly cranked into gear in pursuit of the ball. Instructions?

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Had votes from the coaches in 4 of 8 games before tonight.

Something wasn't right with him. Second quarter, loose ball with NicNat chasing, he almost reluctantly cranked into gear in pursuit of the ball. Instructions?
Not sure but his last 2 games have been a concerning drop. Mentally i think his minds not on the job and physically he looks cooked. Lost count of the times tonight i saw him waddling in the middle looking like he was in slow mo.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Cotchys got a misses locked up at home, 4000km away, with sick kids.

He did well to be playing and had a crack when he saw it slipping.

Im comfortable putting that loss down to *smile* Covid.

I felt before the game that cotchy and jack and sheds (bachar surprised) would not feel like playing footy in front of 50,000 *smile* heads

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Blokes who reckon our captain is done are eligible for NDIS funding I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Blokes who reckon our captain is done are eligible for NDIS funding I reckon.

• Love

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
Whether he's getting past it or not, right now, he's the only inside mid we have that hunts the ball in a contested situation. Our midfield clearance work is deplorable, and right now, is the most glaring deficiency we have. We have to be targeting an inside mid bull who can get the ball to the right side of the pack so we can win clearance. We just get bullied in the midfield.

Reactions: 2 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
The last page is reminiscent of when most posters had Jack Riewoldt shipped off to a retirement home last year.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Im not one for selection revisionism,

but im not normally riding out tiger loss syndrome on a monday.

i think RCD was the perfect match up for Yeo, who bullied us all night.