Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
yeah agree, watched them this week, far out that Chimp was Fast n furious, 2021 Chimp is a universe apart from 2017 Chimp
His goal in the 17 QF v Geelong is one of the things that sticks in my mind from that year. It was outrageous. Rioli won goal of the year that year but chimp's goal was better (albeit not eligible for the award which is ridiculous in itself)

Reactions: 7 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
His goal in the 17 QF v Geelong is one of the things that sticks in my mind from that year. It was outrageous. Rioli won goal of the year that year but chimp's goal was better (albeit not eligible for the award which is ridiculous in itself)
How about castagna's snap to put us up by 21 in the GF?

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
i think alot of Richmond supporters, know that quote (we simply watched that GF... like forever!)
I watched that replay and peter dicksons GF doco….over and over and over post 2017…. Like daily mightof been 1/4 here 1/4 there or the doco … i know both off by heart ro the point, i have named spectators

Reactions: 1 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
I watched that replay and peter dicksons GF doco….over and over and over post 2017…. Like daily mightof been 1/4 here 1/4 there or the doco … i know both off by heart ro the point, i have named spectators
Love it ,Cans. What name have you given the bloke on the fence who flashes the (probably fake) Brownlow medal?

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Jeez he was only on the news tonight.
the captaincy was mentioned but no inkling.
geez the reporter should be sacked, he’s useless.
but the time is right, pass the baton Scenario.
let him enjoy his final year.

Reactions: 1 user

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
Sad to see the great Chimp step down. We probably only have one more year to enjoy him. I always hoped he would have a couple of seasons playing off half back when he steps out of the midfield.

Reactions: 1 users