TV for Overseas PREers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV for Overseas PREers

New York Tiger said:
How does that work Freezer?

It was a new catogory of membership this year. Just buy it as normal from the club, then you get emailed a code or something (can't quite remember), which allows you to set up the subscription to AFLTV without paying anything. The club happily changed my membership from interstate to international and Bob's your uncle...!

Seen more footy generally this year than ever before.

With the Tigers International membership you can replay any game you want over the year. For anyone not living in Australia it is the only sure way to watch the Tigers every week. Only snag is you may have to watch a match in the early hours of the morning depending where you live.

I'm currently O/S but can't view Dimma's Dissection or the Coburg vision. As a member receiving links to member-only content I feel this should be outside the match day viewing restrictions. Is there a way around it without having to get an AFL digipass?

does anyone know if our next 2 games will be shown live on the australia network in asia? i will be in KL for the swans game and Bali for the hawks game...

cheers.

If you have access to wifi over there, and a smart phone or tablet, just sign up to the AFL streaming app for overseas viewing, Ian, it works great (Sometimes have to wait til the quarters over to view it - depending on your connection). The Australia network rarely shows our games.

Ian4 said:
does anyone know if our next 2 games will be shown live on the australia network in asia? i will be in KL for the swans game and Bali for the hawks game...

cheers.

They are being shown, not sure about live though.

http://australianetwork.com/sportslounge/

Il be in fiji for the last game against essendon... Anyone know of any bars hotels etc that will show the game... Anyone watched afl in Fiji etc?

Ian4 said:

cheers.
Both are on Australia Network.

Pretty much every self-respecting sports bar in Bali will show every AFL game live.