TV for Overseas PREers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV for Overseas PREers

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Re: TV for Asian PREers

I understand now...I have to buy myself a dish and a tuner. I'll think about it.

Chiang Mai Tiger

Time for some Tiger Payback
Jun 17, 2004
Thailand

ToraToraTora said:
I understand now...I have to buy myself a dish and a tuner. I'll think about it.

Dont think about it mate, do it!

Macleod's daughters, Home and away and heaps of New Zealand lifestyle programmes are there to be seen as well :hihi

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

ToraToraTora said:

I tried doing that when I lived in Japan and got told fairly quickly by the building management that satellite dishes on balconies were zen zen dame

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD

Baloo said:
I tried doing that when I lived in Japan and got told fairly quickly by the building management that satellite dishes on balconies were zen zen dame

Well there you go.Depends on the biru of course. I don't know about ours.I barely watch Tv anyway especially the utter crap of Japanese commercial TV. Macleod's Daughters huh. I'll think about it.

Tango

Tiger Champion
Oct 6, 2004
Macau

Col.W.Kurtz said:
really? I was there on Thursday. Do you work for the Macau branch of that Australian organization that used to own a media empire?
the one thats gone from clips to chips in a big way ;) and in bed with the locals :-\

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

We're on tomorrow night. Australia Network, 23:00 Singapore time.

Tigerblood

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002

8 pm here in Nippon. Perfect evening with a 6 pack of Asahi Super Dry tall boys!

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

ooohhhhhhhhhh, I think I just wet myself....

Thursday, 26 March 2009
18:00 (SNG) AFL Premiership Season
The 2009 season begins with this Thursday night blockbuster from the MCG. Rnd 1: Richmond v Carlton

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

Baloo said:

Thursday, 26 March 2009
The 2009 season begins with this Thursday night blockbuster from the MCG. Rnd 1: Richmond v Carlton

:cutelaugh
Bring it on Balooga. Can't wait. 8)

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com

Baloo said:

Thursday, 26 March 2009

Outrageous. I leave Asia and they start showing games at a reasonable hour. Whats going on here. Oh well guess I will just have to go this time ;D

Col.E.Kurtz

Tiger Legend
Apr 4, 2005

Lads,

sorry to be a major buzz kill, but according to the Aussie network schedule the footy is on at 11 pm across Asia

http://australianetwork.com/sportslounge/afl.htm

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

Bastards. Just checked the TV Schedule again and they've moved it to 11pm. When I posted it last night it was definitely 18:00.

gus, did you send another email ? bastard ! Who do I send my dry cleaning bill too, you or Australia network ?

Chiang Mai Tiger

Jun 17, 2004
Thailand

May not be such a bad thing changing to 11pm Thai time. We have been having power blackouts around 6pm for a couple of days now. I would kick the TV in if it happened during the game.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
May not be such a bad thing changing to 11pm Thai time. We have been having power blackouts around 6pm for a couple of days now. I would kick the TV in if it happened during the game.

What are you going to do for a Barbie this year mate. Never fear I have Foxtel set hooked up and the BBQ is still working fine

Chiang Mai Tiger

Jun 17, 2004
Thailand

gustiger12 said:
What are you going to do for a Barbie this year mate. Never fear I have Foxtel set hooked up and the BBQ is still working fine

Bread by the look of it Gus :'(