TV for Overseas PREers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV for Overseas PREers

Re: TV for Asian PREers

I understand now...I have to buy myself a dish and a tuner. I'll think about it.

ToraToraTora said:
I understand now...I have to buy myself a dish and a tuner. I'll think about it.

Dont think about it mate, do it!

Macleod's daughters, Home and away and heaps of New Zealand lifestyle programmes are there to be seen as well :hihi

ToraToraTora said:

I tried doing that when I lived in Japan and got told fairly quickly by the building management that satellite dishes on balconies were zen zen dame

Baloo said:
I tried doing that when I lived in Japan and got told fairly quickly by the building management that satellite dishes on balconies were zen zen dame

Well there you go.Depends on the biru of course. I don't know about ours.I barely watch Tv anyway especially the utter crap of Japanese commercial TV. Macleod's Daughters huh. I'll think about it.

Col.W.Kurtz said:
really? I was there on Thursday. Do you work for the Macau branch of that Australian organization that used to own a media empire?
the one thats gone from clips to chips in a big way ;) and in bed with the locals :-\

We're on tomorrow night. Australia Network, 23:00 Singapore time.

8 pm here in Nippon. Perfect evening with a 6 pack of Asahi Super Dry tall boys!

ooohhhhhhhhhh, I think I just wet myself....

Thursday, 26 March 2009
18:00 (SNG) AFL Premiership Season
The 2009 season begins with this Thursday night blockbuster from the MCG. Rnd 1: Richmond v Carlton

Baloo said:

Thursday, 26 March 2009
The 2009 season begins with this Thursday night blockbuster from the MCG. Rnd 1: Richmond v Carlton

:cutelaugh
Bring it on Balooga. Can't wait. 8)

Baloo said:

Thursday, 26 March 2009

Outrageous. I leave Asia and they start showing games at a reasonable hour. Whats going on here. Oh well guess I will just have to go this time ;D

Lads,

sorry to be a major buzz kill, but according to the Aussie network schedule the footy is on at 11 pm across Asia

http://australianetwork.com/sportslounge/afl.htm

Bastards. Just checked the TV Schedule again and they've moved it to 11pm. When I posted it last night it was definitely 18:00.

gus, did you send another email ? bastard ! Who do I send my dry cleaning bill too, you or Australia network ?

May not be such a bad thing changing to 11pm Thai time. We have been having power blackouts around 6pm for a couple of days now. I would kick the TV in if it happened during the game.

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
May not be such a bad thing changing to 11pm Thai time. We have been having power blackouts around 6pm for a couple of days now. I would kick the TV in if it happened during the game.

What are you going to do for a Barbie this year mate. Never fear I have Foxtel set hooked up and the BBQ is still working fine

gustiger12 said:
What are you going to do for a Barbie this year mate. Never fear I have Foxtel set hooked up and the BBQ is still working fine

Bread by the look of it Gus :'(