TV shows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV shows

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Though she didn't play the lead in Ted Lasso...... as she did in Fargo, Juno Temple is the common denominator in my two favourite shows of the past year. Just fabulous.
Apart from the writing and acting, some of the music in Fargo has been outstanding!

Reactions: 2 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Though she didn't play the lead in Ted Lasso...... as she did in Fargo, Juno Temple is the common denominator in my two favourite shows of the past year. Just fabulous.
Apart from the writing and acting, some of the music in Fargo has been outstanding!
She was very good in “The Offer” too, which in itself is a very good series about the making of the Godfather.

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Yes Temple & Hamm just brilliant. Shout out to Jennifer Jason Leigh as well.

Reactions: 1 user

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
That last Fargo season 5 scene was intense.

USA does not know what a biscuit is though. Their biscuit is this dry flavourless muffin wannabe where the crumbs stick to the roof of your mouth and under your tongue. 🤮

Was an awesome and unusual finale.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Anyone seen this Norwegian series called Furia on SBS. First season was about cops breaking into right-wing nationalist cells. Season One I thought was (y) Season 2 seems slower to get some action going 2 episodes in.

Screenshot_20240121_225942_Samsung Internet.jpg
download.jpeg-4.jpg

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
New season true detective ? Anyone started?
Watched the first ep yesterday. Enjoyed it, looks promising for the series.
Based in an Alaskan town inside the Arctic circle during winter when they have 24 hours of night.

Also watched a series called he Long Shadow based on the Yorkshire Ripper murders but looking at the police investigation and the victims and their families.
Recommend

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Reacher season 2. Meh.

I staggered through it... finale was absolute shyte in terms of believability.

True Detective S04 - loving it so far. Has more mystical/supernatural elements than previous series, set in Alaskan midwinter night, Jodie Foster and the other female lead very good.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
I staggered through it... finale was absolute shyte in terms of believability.

True Detective S04 - loving it so far. Has more mystical/supernatural elements than previous series, set in Alaskan midwinter night, Jodie Foster and the other female lead very good.

Agreed on Reacher S2, writing was poor. And I also like TD S4 so far.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Started watching the Aussie series Boy Swallows Universe. Not bad but a bit all over the place. Some very good acting by the young kid playing Eli though. Woth a watch.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Love this thread. Keep the recommendations going as I've picked up some really good stuff. Some not my taste too but that's ok. Good to try different things.:cool:
I’m 25 years late but just started the sopranos. It’s going to have to pick up to best breaking bad but solid start. 😂

• Haha

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Started watching the Aussie series Boy Swallows Universe. Not bad but a bit all over the place. Some very good acting by the young kid playing Eli though. Woth a watch.

Good show Baloo, Bryan Brown (Slim Halliday) and Simon Baker good too.

Golf >