TV shows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV shows

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Great British cop show on Netflix at the moment. Line of Duty. 1st season really good. 2nd season sensational.

The Brits do the cop shows better than anyone IMHO.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
For those who like darkish humour, What we do in the Shadows on Foxtel is very funny (IMO).

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Dave. About a nerdy, white, Jewish, wannabe rapper (Lil Dicky, for anyone familiar). Freakin brilliant.

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I was ok through 5 but the last was just a disgrace. Worth watching for the posterity of worst conclusion to a great series.
I've watched 2 eps of S1. It's good but I don't think it's great.

I need a must watch series. I loved Mad Men but I couldn't get into : The Sopranos, Entourage, West wing, Dave, Silicon valley among others.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I was ok through 5 but the last was just a disgrace. Worth watching for the posterity of worst conclusion to a great series.

yes, as soon as Kevin Spacey got cancelled it was going to be hard... he was great in a lot of these, as was Robyn Wright (sp)?

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

I need a must watch series. I loved Mad Men but I couldn't get into : The Sopranos, Entourage, West wing, Dave, Silicon valley among others.

I just watched The Sopranos end to end again this year... that and Mad Men are my all time faves. Entourage, West Wing never got into them. Silicon Valley was funny particularly if you are into tech...

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Nothing will ever be worse than Game of Thrones.

game-of-thrones-seasons-like-drawing-a-horse-last-seasons-suck-are-the-worst.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006

The Thick of It.

Reckon even the head-butting types on the politics threads would find common ground with this series. Think Yes, Minister with swearing. Lots of swearing.

glantone

dog at the footy, punt rd end
Jun 5, 2007
For something different try Korean tv series ‘My Mister’ and ‘Money Flower’ and Kmovies ‘High Society’ and ‘Tune in for Love’ on Netflix as an introduction to Kdrama. If you like it there’s no going back….

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
The Thick of It.

Reckon even the head-butting types on the politics threads would find common ground with this series. Think Yes, Minister with swearing. Lots of swearing.

Tried it, found the swearing a bit forced tbh. More of a Yes Minister guy I guess.