U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Apparently that's right @DavidSSS ....but the really strange thing is ...... and I have NFI how they measure this.... I was listening to some analyst say that Trump got 50% of the micks to Biden's 49%
is he Irish Mick? Amazing how many generations yanks reference their heritage....Polish, Italian, Germans, Cubans (recent) , etc.... African, ... But never British ....damn colonial power.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
is he Irish Mick? Amazing how many generations yanks reference their heritage....Polish, Italian, Germans, Cubans (recent) , etc.... African, ... But never British ....damn colonial power.

Those whose ancestors came on the Mayflower are pretty happy about it. but yeah, no-one wants to be English LOL.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Four Seasons Total Landscaping now available as Zoom background

yaj7lrs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Here's a key statistic as to why Trump lost the election. He's a *smile* *smile*.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
11-11-11 about to tick over here and not so much as a mention in the newspapers. Is it a victim of cancel culture? We get a story about the lefty folk hero murderer Kelly, though.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
11-11-11 about to tick over here and not so much as a mention in the newspapers. Is it a victim of cancel culture? We get a story about the lefty folk hero murderer Kelly, though.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Wrong thread dude