U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

Amazing a racist homophobe misogynist managed to get 70m votes.
Not that amazing really. It's what the alt right machine had been working on for a while. Targeting those susceptible to a targeted misinformation campaign that would swing them to Trump supporters. Same group that the Russians have been targeting with their bots.

Social media profiling was at a scale we may never see again simply because it's now more widely known what can be done and it's now illegal in most countries. One interesting titbit was that people who were partial to conspiracy theories were very susceptible to being turned.

Remind me what your views on the 911 conspiracy were again Harry?

Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 1 user
I dont know the accuracy of that graph, but my point about your delusion is believing Trump lost because of the media.
Trump lost because he is an ordinary human being and an ordinary President.
It's *smile* everywhere. Sites like snopes.com which always slant heavily to leftist views, like "Does Joe Biden support defunding the police?". They found the claim to be false, but it's on record in an interview from July 8.

But then Biden probably has trouble remembering what he says from one day to the next.

We're in a lot of trouble but people like you fail to realise it, or more likely embrace it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I'm confused, are you saying he's not a racists misogynist? Because Trump stands condemned by his own words and actions on that front.

eg. "grab her by the pussy"

on racism
and who could forget this regarding his general bigotry:

The fact that 70m still voted for him is an indication of how *smile* up the US is. As for media Trump had plenty of support from Murdoch, facebook and others. Plus the MSM still cannot help but give Trump supporters like Steve Bannon a platform.

Sorry Ian, not being able to belittle the disabled is apparently political correctness gone mad, you have been sucked in and need to reclaim your freedom to be a bigoted uncaring a***hole.

DS

It's *smile* everywhere. Sites like snopes.com which always slant heavily to leftist views, like "Does Joe Biden support defunding the police?". They found the claim to be false, but it's on record in an interview from July 8.

But then Biden probably has trouble remembering what he says from one day to the next.

We're in a lot of trouble but people like you fail to realise it, or more likely embrace it.
True, we should all be like you, and follow a man who is truly consistent in his words, and only follow true centrist media like Fox, and the other unbiased orgs you often quote from.

True, we should all be like you, and follow a man who is truly consistent in his words, and only follow true centrist media like Fox, and the other unbiased orgs you often quote from.

If we all do that I'm going to buy shares in Kool Aid

• Haha

That unfair snopes article put Biden over the top!!!

I've never watched FOX or even Sky news in my life, even though the accusation is often repeated by you lot.

Popcorn washed down with some MAGA koolaid.

Right now its all about recounts - ok, the maximum change in any state recount in history in the US has been around 1500 votes. No help there on the river card as they say in World Series Poker.

But lawyers and courts you say! OK, courts care about what is provable. Watched the Republican lawyer who successfully won the 2000? election for Bush against Gore. He says you've got to have hard physical evidence - courts aren't interested otherwise. He said its very hard to go after the fact and try to construct evidence to support widespread fraud. Particularly when it didn't happen.

He sees the chance of Trump winning enough of these cases to make a difference is basically zero.

Interesting analysis of the defeat:

Yeah. I think the failure to deliver on infrastructure was the most glaring lie, although there were plenty nearly as bad. I'd forgotten about the minimum wage guarantee, but then Trump probably forgot about it the day after.

Interesting about the fall in support in the genuine working class.

The challenge for progressives is that despite conservatives working almost exclusively for the interests of big business and those earning about 200K per year, they still keep voting for the bastards.

But still a chance for one final Trump grift of his loyal supporters... with threats!!!

1604901944598.png

• Haha
Internet meme factories being productive

EmB--xbUYAEnJAu

EmGSYUZXIAAtTqf

Last edited:
  • Haha