U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Trump takes the 5th and refuses to answer the NY DA’s questions about bogus property values for beneficial loan, insurance and tax purposes.

This bloke is a douche bag beyond belief.
1st ex-Prez to take the 5th. It is almost like he has something to hide.
Just kidding. it is all a left wing conspiracy.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Post the big fat Orange Baby's pleading the 5th, they are expecting that the NY DA's office will soon announce whether it intends to indict Trump on civil charges. If that happens, then by law, Trump can not present statements himself at court because he has waived that right by using the 5th yesterday. So, if they do indict, it will be interesting to see how the Orange Baby's legal team defend him.

Disappointingly however, the Manhattan DA seems to have little/no clue on whether the city can/will bring criminal charges against Orange Baby. Alvin Bragg - the new Manhattan DA - is already presenting as being a massive dud on numerous fronts. His 2 key (and very experienced) prosecutors resigned when Bragg did not endorse what they thought was a fairly water tight argument to support indictment of Orange Baby. Bragg keeps saying his office is still investigating, but in all honesty he seems to be going nowhere.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Trump takes the 5th and refuses to answer the NY DA’s questions about bogus property values for beneficial loan, insurance and tax purposes.

This bloke is a douche bag beyond belief.
He's a criminal, and has been for more than four decades.

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Boxes of documents he moved out of the Eisenhower Executive Office building on the grounds of the White House after he was punted from office.

1660179028908.jpeg

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
The American Constitution enshrines the rights of it citizens to be total nutbags
And this is what their enemies overseas are taking advantage of. They see the complete fracturing within the USA and that the time to be more aggressive is now.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
So it boggles the mind that Australia is such a willing accomplice, practically the 51st state.

We'll never get those nuclear subs. Instead northern Australia will become an American base (more than it already is) for US subs and the closest target for China if and when the sh!t hits the fan.

But then, we're probably falling into line under threat of the CIA ousting the incumbent government. Again.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
He's great. Gives them enough rope and hangs them with it, and they're still oblivious.
How is the lady at the end with the number thing. He was genuinely bamboozled (as was she) about what the hell she was going on about.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
How is the lady at the end with the number thing. He was genuinely bamboozled (as was she) about what the hell she was going on about.

Osama Bin Laden = Tim....................I can't remember his surname hahahaha

I feel like my intelligence has just taken a massive hit having watched that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
He's great. Gives them enough rope and hangs them with it, and they're still oblivious.
I don’t know how he keeps a straight face when he does those.
Osama Bin Laden = Tim....................I can't remember his surname hahahaha

I feel like my intelligence has just taken a massive hit having watched that.
I reckon every time he wraps up a shoot like that, he walks away feeling so much stupider than when he started. He‘s probably thinking “ so that’s what a lobotomy feels like”
:)

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I don’t know how he keeps a straight face when he does those.

I reckon every time he wraps up a shoot like that, he walks away feeling so much stupider than when he started. He‘s probably thinking “ so that’s what a lobotomy feels like”
:)
Nah he,s feeling smart. Like a 10 year old talking to preps

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
What infuriates me about all of this is why its taking so bloody long to charge him with all of these crimes. We keep hearing the only thing stopping New York from charging Trump was because you cannot charge a sitting president with crimes. I was expecting him to be arrested the day Biden was inaugurated.

The quicker things are nipped in the bud and Trump is put away, the quicker things settle down in that looney country.

Reactions: 1 user

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
What infuriates me about all of this is why its taking so bloody long to charge him with all of these crimes. We keep hearing the only thing stopping New York from charging Trump was because you cannot charge a sitting president with crimes. I was expecting him to be arrested the day Biden was inaugurated.

The quicker things are nipped in the bud and Trump is put away, the quicker things settle down in that looney country.
Trump still has enormous support in parts of the US and a lot of his supporters believe the lost election was fraudulent and stolen; any charges brought against Trump have to be thoroughly prepared and clear cut. If he goes to trial and potentially jail I would not be surprised to see more armed insurrection from his devoted followers and when your rights include being legally armed to the teeth this scenario will no doubt result in fatalities.