U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Well CNN, NBC & ABC give him jack ****. It’s not a sin to admit Trump’s doing a good job.
The other mob, Fox?? Is full noise bowing down n kissing his boot straps among other things. Bloody worthy of a chortle almost every time I see or read anything to do with Septic politics n the Trumpster. His own party didn't really want him when he ran for the nomination, some of them obviously still don't want him even though he's won the Presidency n brought them to power. The Dem's are absolutely rabid over the fact he bent them all over n butt *smile* them n are still turning themselves inside out n upside down trying to figure out a way to shaft him back. America's cultural elite are also frothing at both ends trying to blame him for everything. Old Trumpster man, he just keeps on struttin to n fro makin noise n freaking the haters out.
Can't help but love the circus going on over there, it's *smile* hilarious.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
He has done exactly what he was always going to do. And he is doing a decent job, certainly not the worst outcomes in the history of the USA for a single term.
The best part of the show is the way his opposition handle themselves, interestingly very much like Australian opposition and its current supporters, tanties and dummies being spat as far as the eye can see. Distracting nobody but themselves.

Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Some people have a very low starting point for the term "champion"

The Democrats on the other hand are pathetic. Hollywood is pathetic. They've done everything in their power to destroy him and have come up short. Possibly even killed "Aussie Joe" Biden, too.

Bring on old Colonel Sanders and his insane far left script. He will be demolished. The Democrats can just *smile* off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I can't believe what I read on these threads sometimes.

It staggers me that anyone could possibly see having someone like Trump as President of the USA as anything other than a sign of the critical nature of societies failings.

At his state of the union he was talking about having a space army and going to Mars. The bloke sounds like a 10 year old boy, is devoid of any notable intellect, compassion, kindness or just general decency.

He is about as statesmanlike as a dog *smile*.
Bit like Eddie as PM of Australia.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
805.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I can't believe what I read on these threads sometimes.

It staggers me that anyone could possibly see having someone like Trump as President of the USA as anything other than a sign of the critical nature of societies failings.

At his state of the union he was talking about having a space army and going to Mars. The bloke sounds like a 10 year old boy, is devoid of any notable intellect, compassion, kindness or just general decency.

He is about as statesmanlike as a dog *smile*.
Look up the word narcissist, and you see a photo of Trump.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
He will proudly claim he is the greatest narcissist ever.............................but won’t know what it means or how to pronounce it
Yep, Trump is the epitome of a narcissist..............in fact narcissist wasn't even a word until Trump came along.

Last edited:

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
So he has only failed during his presidency? Every thing he has done has been wrong?
Think he will loose votes because of his failures and be struck from the main title next election?
Narcissist or not the yanks wont care is my take, he will get another 4 years.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Trump = Hypocrite, he hates illegal immigrants but has been using them for years on various projects.

"Trump’s history with illegal labor goes much further back: In 1980, the future president employed several hundred undocumented immigrants from Poland to demolish a building on the future site of Trump Tower in New York. Trump denied knowing that, but a judge later ruled that he “should have known.” Trump settled a lawsuit regarding the Polish workers in 1998, paying $1.38 million, according to news reports."