U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

I've laughed at people amid recent claims of a rise in nationalism and fascism around the world. but after the brexit, the rise of hanson and now trump, geez...

Tiger Ghost said:
I dont know who is worse, how it will effect the world or what the future holds but even if Hillary gets up this result will just prove that the rank and file are beginning to think for themselves. For far too long people have been told who to vote for, how to think and what we can and cant do.

It happened here to lesser extent with Pauline and the other minor parties, it happened with Brexit and its happening in the US.
The fact know one saw any of it coming just goes to show how out of touch with reality and the real people politicans and the like have become.

Times are a changing.

The media and the entertainment industry were all ra ra ra for Clinton. I think also that people have gotten out of touch with politics, the pollies get away with more than they used to. Hopefully this is the turning point back towards greater accountability.

Ian4 said:
I've laughed at people amid recent claims of a rise in nationalism and fascism around the world. but after the brexit, the rise of hanson and now trump, geez...

Yep. WWIII a possibility with Prez Chump leading the way. This makes the days of Dubya look good again.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
The media and the entertainment industry were all ra ra ra for Clinton. I think also that people have gotten out of touch with politics, the pollies get away with more than they used to. Hopefully this is the turning point back towards greater accountability.

Either that or a dictatorship.

Bernie would have won in a landslide. Democrats' chickens coming home to roost for ignoring the people.

time to head for the bunker. call me when the Tiges win the flag or Trump's presidency ends, which ever comes sooner :spin

TigerForce said:
Yep. WWIII a possibility with Prez Chump leading the way. This makes the days of Dubya look good again.
Considering Clinton has approved every war America has waged since she's been in office, this is a curious view.

TigerForce said:

Doubt Trump would blow up innocent Iraqis for oil. He might kick them out of the US though.

Giardiasis said:
Perhaps read his quotes more closely, then most of your fears here should be alleviated. I.e. don't read mainstream news.

which part of what i said was incorrect?

Not technically over yet. Chump leading 254 - 215

Can Clinton kick a few votes after the siren?

TigerForce said:
Not technically over yet. Chump leading 254 - 215

Can Clinton kick a few votes after the siren?

who is Hillary's Sam Lloyd ??

Hillary kicks a field goal and gains 3 votes. 254 - 218. Late in the last quarter, let's all wish for Handbrake Trump? ;D

Hillary Clinton "You're Fired"

God help us - locking the bunker door as we speak :help

"Democracy is a device that insures we shall be governed no better than we deserve." - George Bernard Shaw