U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president

It's a horror story

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
91.jpg

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Too close to call... I'm seriously contemplating the reality of a Trump presidency though

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
antman said:
Too close to call... I'm seriously contemplating the reality of a Trump presidency though

Better make it extremely seriously. Its happening.

Brexit replay.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
tigersnake said:
Brexit replay.

I thought about that the other day. No one gave Brexit a hope and it got up. Kicking myself I didn't back Trump; not that I want him to win.

Geez I'm glad I'm not looking to retire in the next couple of years; the sharemarket is in free fall at the prospect of a Trump victory.

Rough seas ahead..................

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
Brodders17 said:
im not sure the republican hierarchy love Clinton.
and perhaps why many more people 'love' Clinton than otherwise would is because she doesnt call a nation of people rapists, she doesnt brag about sexually assaulting people, she doesnt abuse parents of deceased soldiers, she doesnt promote violence against opponents. i could go on.
i dont particularly care if Clinton becomes Prez, except if she isnt it means an abusive racist bully is. and that cant be a good thing.
Perhaps read his quotes more closely, then most of your fears here should be alleviated. I.e. don't read mainstream news.

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
I dont know who is worse, how it will effect the world or what the future holds but even if Hillary gets up this result will just prove that the rank and file are beginning to think for themselves. For far too long people have been told who to vote for, how to think and what we can and cant do.

It happened here to lesser extent with Pauline and the other minor parties, it happened with Brexit and its happening in the US.
The fact know one saw any of it coming just goes to show how out of touch with reality and the real people politicans and the like have become.

Times are a changing.

ARCHYBOY

Tiger Superstar
Mar 30, 2010
Little River
Is there a hint of co incidence that potentially Americas two greatest disasters will happen on dates that have a 9 and 11 in it??

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Tigers of Old said:
Should we build a wall around Australia to keep American refugees out?

I wonder if Canada is building a wall