U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Giardiasis said:
Well sheeit, good point, there is no point. I'm just going to take a positive out of both outcomes tomorrow. Trump wins, then you beauty, a sociopath is denied office (and hopefully a proper investigation into her corruption is undertaken), and all her paid up benefactors lose a big chunk of their political influence in Washington (you know, like the people that fund ISIS and the people that were responsible for 9/11). If Hillary wins, then you beauty, when everything turns to sh!t then the blame will be pointed exactly where it belongs (i.e. the status quo).

Just in case it's not clear, if I was American I wouldn't bother turning up to the voting booth.

Damn straight that wasn't clear! Both your positives were anti-Clinton. Without your qualifying adendum it would be easy to assume that, were you a Merkin, you'd be voting for The Human Merkin, Trump.

Sir Tiger

Make Richmond Great Again !!
Jun 15, 2016
KnightersRevenge said:
Damn straight that wasn't clear! Both your positives were anti-Clinton. Without your qualifying adendum it would be easy to assume that, were you a Merkin, you'd be voting for The Human Merkin, Trump.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3MOH-90XasTKO6waCDDPGOoqrqhTc69MU06VbXNUewT0ZMZoipQ

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
KnightersRevenge said:
Merkin muffley is on the right track, but he still goes for merchantalist and interventionalist nonsense, torture, and war in the Middle East. He ain't libertarian.

KnightersRevenge

Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Giardiasis said:
Merkin muffley is on the right track, but he still goes for merchantalist and interventionalist nonsense, torture, and war in the Middle East. He ain't libertarian.

Ummm...no. He is Clive Palmer. He talks fast and hopes no one questions the nonsense. His "business acumen" is mostly rat cunning (often mistaken for non-conventional intelligence, it isn't. ) mixed with height, profile, daddy's money and brass balls. High fallooting talk like the above misses the mark completely. He's a dunce.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Giardiasis said:
We'll wait and see if he has lied, at least with Hillary we have bulletproof evidence for her numerous lies.
They all lie. The forgotten story is the lost 22 million emails of Bush relating to his administration. Heavily reported by Newsweek but largely ignored.

I don't say that to defend Hillary just to point out the hypocrisy of the republicans.

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
Sintiger said:
They all lie. The forgotten story is the lost 22 million emails of Bush relating to his administration. Heavily reported by Newsweek but largely ignored.

I don't say that to defend Hillary just to point out the hypocrisy of the republicans.
Agree. What I like about trump is that both the republican and democrat hierarchies hate him.

KnightersRevenge

Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Giardiasis said:
Agree. What I like about trump is that both the republican and democrat hierarchies hate him.

He has effectively trolled the Republicans. He has no business being a "Party" candidate. He is a Party of One. The GOP self-destructed in slow motion. He should have been forced to run as the independent he truly is. His candidacy would have petered out in its infancy as he would have had to fund it himself.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Seems to be genuine fear of a Trump victory in the Murdoch press. Fear of the establishment losing its influence because he doesn't need their money. For better or worse, bring it on.

E

easy_tiger

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Seems to be genuine fear of a Trump victory in the Murdoch press.

Rupert should run a headline ...

"Um, we didnt mean THAT xenophobic, populist and loose"

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
After Trump took a huge lead, Clinton has kicked back and is leading by 1 vote.

Carn' the Clints! ;D

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
KnightersRevenge said:
He has effectively trolled the Republicans. He has no business being a "Party" candidate. He is a Party of One. The GOP self-destructed in slow motion. He should have been forced to run as the independent he truly is. His candidacy would have petered out in its infancy as he would have had to fund it himself.

yep, the GOP lose either way, that's the hilarious thing.

as much as I think trump is a flog and I don't want him to win, I admit I do have some grudging respect for the way he's gone about things (ie. the anti-establishment stuff).

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Giardiasis said:

they're not the only ones who hate him. many, many people with no party allegiance 'hate' him, and with good reason.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president

When I looked at this half an hour ago it had Clinton a 70% of winning. Currently it says 54% Trump.

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
Brodders17 said:
they're not the only ones who hate him. many, many people with no party allegiance 'hate' him, and with good reason.
There's also a very good reason why the republican and democrat hierarchies love Clinton.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
First predictions are calling a Trump win at 54%

Time to colonise the moon

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Shooting already happened near California's polling booth. Bound to happen in that crazy country.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Giardiasis said:
There's also a very good reason why the republican and democrat hierarchies love Clinton.

im not sure the republican hierarchy love Clinton.
and perhaps why many more people 'love' Clinton than otherwise would is because she doesnt call a nation of people rapists, she doesnt brag about sexually assaulting people, she doesnt abuse parents of deceased soldiers, she doesnt promote violence against opponents. i could go on.
i dont particularly care if Clinton becomes Prez, except if she isnt it means an abusive racist bully is. and that cant be a good thing.