U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Trump has said he is taking hydroxychloroquine, but says he doesn't own the company. I wouldn't be surprised if he or those in his immediate family has shares in the company.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Trump has said he is taking hydroxychloroquine, but says he doesn't own the company. I wouldn't be surprised if he or those in his immediate family has shares in the company.

So is he really taking it or is it just another spur of the moment lie to own the libs?

Hard to say, but both seem equally insane to me.

Where is the PRE Trump cheer squad these days anyway?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
So is he really taking it or is it just another spur of the moment lie to own the libs?

Hard to say, but both seem equally insane to me.

Where is the PRE Trump cheer squad these days anyway?

its his own brand of fake news.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015

Next week he's gonna have a go at PineOClean...... Let's hope it works!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Had a good laugh watching Have you Been Paying Attention last night. They has the news that everyone in the White House needs to wear a mask now, and then showed Trump in the Oval Office and had a KKK mask on him :rotfl2

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
This is a really good, deep look at Trump and the COVID-19 response. Long but well worth a read.

Thanks for the link.
The articles explains why Trump has been pushing hydroxychloroquine...............Rick Bright, the federal scientist in charge of developing a vaccine, who was sacked for refusing to promote hydroxychloroquine said in a whistleblower complaint, he said he was pressured to send millions of dollars worth of contracts to a company controlled by a friend of Jared Kushner. When he refused, he was fired.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
It is up to the states which make up the USA to elect the president.

The President is elected by the electoral college. How each state elects/appoints their electoral college representatives is a decision for each state. The fact that they all do it by an election is not a given.

and the polls suggest Biden has a commanding lead in the key states. but who knows how accurate polls are after 2016 and 2019 (here). the amount of people that turn up to vote are the determining factor.

He's just appealing to his religious base, I doubt he truly believes it.

i suspect Trump might be a closet atheist trolling the religious right. when he prays, it doesn't look natural. it looks manufactured. Much like how Morrison tries to manufacture empathy in Australia

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Has the US set a new world record for the human race by having as leader the greatest-ever *smile*-wit in world history?

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Most of us saw this coming when he was elected. A man whose only policies were to wind back Obama reforms, play to the base, provide tax cuts for billionaires and grift as much as possible for Mar El Lago.

The US might have got lucky and not had to face a major pandemic, but Trump would still have *smile* up in some other dumb way. It's just much much worse now.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Any one of the contractors and subbies he stiffed over the decades could have done the world a giant favour by dragging him out the back and breaking his legs.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
EYVW0gkVcAIQn-2

tenor.gif

Reactions: 4 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Confirmation that Trump is a narcissist, not that here was any doubt.

while i dont doubt his narcissism, i reckon he doesnt want to be photographed in a mask cos he doesnt want to put his loony conspiracist fans, who think Covid is fake, offside.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
When you say per capita, there’s many per capitas. It’s like per capita relative to what?
Well, there's the positive per capita, in the negative sense. That's, really, a very, very positive per capita, and by positive I mean in the negative, relative to the other per capitas, and we have the best, the best per capitas. I think I'm right in saying that. Nobody knows per capitas better than me, believe me. Of course, it all depends on the testing. We do more tests, so we're going to have more positives, and more per capitas. So it's all relative, negatively speaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Well, there's the positive per capita, in the negative sense. That's, really, a very, very positive per capita, and by positive I mean in the negative, relative to the other per capitas, and we have the best, the best per capitas. I think I'm right in saying that. Nobody knows per capitas better than me, believe me. Of course, it all depends on the testing. We do more tests, so we're going to have more positives, and more per capitas. So it's all relative, negatively speaking.

Welcome to PRE Mr President