UFC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

UFC

Jukes Extended said:
http://www.iviewtube.com/videos/179963/

Here's the full fight of Jones vs Shogun.

Thanks for posting, Shogun never had a chance, thought he may have had some sort of strength advantage but Jones seemed to have him covered in all areas.

I love boxing but this sport is better to watch IMO (other than the big boxing bouts), combines so many different disciplines and ways for a guy to win a bout.

only been done in mma worldwide a few times, and is definitely the first time in the UFC, eddie bravo would be going nuts ha

i love how nuts joe rogan goes when he realises what the zombie is trying to do ha (joe is a 10th planet brown belt under eddie bravo)

Joe Rogan is an awesome commentator. One of the best in any sport.

And who doesn't love Brucie Buffer!

Yeah Joe Rogan is awesome, he get's so excited during fights......you can tell he's passionate about it.
But Mike Goldberg get's annoying...."HERE WE GO", "AND IT'S ALL OVER!!". Same lines every fight.

Late notice however Nine's digital channel 99 is showing Ultimate Fighter at 11.30, check guides because this probably means they'll run a series.